PDA

View Full Version : Need a Roommate!

Amber_Rushing
10-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Just booked my flight to Imaging and need a roommate. I want to stay at the host hotel and it is a bit expensive but worth every penny. I have been to Imaging last 2 years and I can't wait for this year.

Female looking for female roommate.

www.facebook.com/amber.b.rushing

~Amber

danielle_hankinson
10-09-2013, 05:18 AM
HI there, I am looking for a room mate, i am planning on doing the pre con biz class I think. How many nights ?

shaybrackney
10-09-2013, 04:37 PM
Amber - I have a double at the Sheraton but my roomie just backed out. I'm there the 11th - 15th so if you are still looking let me know. shay_brackney@yahoo.com.

skweelz1
10-18-2013, 04:43 AM
I'm looking for roommates too! Prefer female. Needing a room for Jan 9-15. Let me know if you have a bed available!

Janaye_Melsha_
10-28-2013, 09:22 PM
I'm looking for a roomate as well. I'd like to book at the Phoenix Hostel. I haven't booked the room yet but if I find a roommate I'd like to book the double room. Here's the rates from the Phoenix Hostel's page.

Dorm Beds from $20
Private Room Single occupancy from $32
Private Room Double occupancy from $42
Family/Small Group room (2-4 guests) from $42 for double occupancy
($10 for each extra person)

If we split a double or family/small group, we could pay as little as $21 per person per night.

If you'd like to split a room with me, please let me know ASAP (preferably by Nov 1st) so I can book the room. I'll be there from January 10th - 15th.

danphillips83
11-02-2013, 03:21 AM
I have a room at the Hilton Suites, it's a short couple minute rail ride or hotel shuttle to the convention. I have it booked the 8th and checking out the 15th. If you're able to stay at least 11-15th let me know!

We'll have free internet, breakfast, and access to their executive lounge which is typically appetizers and drinks in the evening. Wetbar, fridge & microwave. Separate beds of course too.

http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/arizona/hilton-phoenix-suites-PHXPPHS/index.html

dan@dpphoto.org if you're interested, just $50/night. Male or female makes no difference to me, prefer non-smoker though due to my bad allergies to cigarette smoke, sorry!

bksmith10
11-05-2013, 01:45 AM
I have a Deluxe Double Bed room at the Sheraton for the 10th-14th. I have to leave right after class on the 14th and can't stay for the closing party and would like a female roommate or 2. I enjoy staying at the hotel where the convention is, those are very long days and its nice to just run upstairs and drop off all your material. I am coming in from West Texas and this is my 5th time at ImagingUSA.

Janaye_Melsha_
11-06-2013, 08:32 PM
I haven't booked my room yet and am willing to share with someone else. Preferably no more than $50/night with female(s). I am still going to try and get my own room but if you are still in need of a roommate, please let me know. :)

Cheryl_Deal_
11-08-2013, 11:29 AM
This is my first year at imaging, and I'm looking for some female roommates as well! Let me know if your still looking. My flight is booked 11th-15th. I'm looking to make new friends because I won't know a single soul lol

danielle_hankinson
11-17-2013, 12:19 AM
Bonnie I am arriving on the 8th and leaving on the 14th, and looking for a rookie.
Send me a message if you have or have not got someone
Danielle

Janaye_Melsha_
11-17-2013, 03:56 PM
Hi Cheryl!

I'm going to be there the 10th - 15th and I still need a roommate. You can e-mail me at janaye@visually-speaking.com if you're still looking for a roommate. :) I haven't booked a hotel yet but there's a few I'm eyeing but have been waiting on for a roommate.

bksmith10
11-24-2013, 05:54 PM
Danielle I have not gotten a roommate yet, have been at a conference so haven't been on here. I am thinking of changing mine so I will get in on the 8th and take the CPP class but not sure if I can change my flight just yet but will still need a roommate for the other days if I can't get there early. My email is bonnie@creatingmemoriestx.com if you want to contact me through there.

LoriMarie6
12-01-2013, 08:17 PM
My friend Jess and I have a room at the convention hotel from Friday the 10th checking out Wednesday the 15th. If someone would like to share the room we are all for saving money. you can e-mail me if you'd like lori@lorimariephotography.com
Thanks.
Lori

Cynthia_Deboard
12-03-2013, 01:31 PM
I am arriving on the 8th and checking out on the 15th. I have already booked a room at the Sheraton. Looking for a female roomie. I am open to someone sharing for even just a few days. You can email me @ cdeboard10@hotmail.com
Thank you
Cyndi

Janaye_Melsha_
12-04-2013, 12:50 PM
This is my first year at imaging, and I'm looking for some female roommates as well! Let me know if your still looking. My flight is booked 11th-15th. I'm looking to make new friends because I won't know a single soul lol

Hi Cheryl,

I've tried messaging you about a room but I haven't gotten a response. Please e-mail me at Janaye@visually-speaking.com if you'd still like to be my roommate.

LAURA_GIBSON
12-05-2013, 03:12 AM
Cynthia - I have sent you an email regarding rooming the 8th to the 15th.

bksmith10
12-06-2013, 05:14 AM
Danielle, I still need a roommate, its been crazy busy here with Christmas sessions that I haven't had time to get on here. I changed my reservations to go through the 15th because my flight opened up a cheaper flight coming home on the 15 and i thought I really want to see Kenny Rogers speak.

Janaye_Melsha_
12-17-2013, 03:01 PM
I'm still in need of a roommate. I have reservations for the La Qinta but I can cancel them any time if I find a roommate. I do have 2 double beds if you'd rather go with my room. My rate is $66/night.

Janet_Ciummei
12-19-2013, 01:30 AM
Is there anyone in this thread interested in sharing a room or is everyone all set? I am looking for someone to share a room with me. Hyatt. Cost $73/night each plus taxes. Across from convention center.

Jolene_Berwick
12-20-2013, 08:45 PM
I am looking for a roommate. This is my first year and I haven't signed up for a room yet. I would like to fly in on the 11th. and leave either after Kenny Rogers or on the 15. Please email me if you have a room and need a roomie. bojonmo6@yahoo.com
Thanks. Joelene

skweelz1
12-29-2013, 03:52 PM
I have a room at the Sheraton from the 8th-15th. I'm staying with a really nice couple I roomed with at imaging 2011. I am looking for a female to share a bed with me for any of the dates to lower cost. Email portraits@darciphotography.com if interested!

Kelly_Jett
12-29-2013, 09:29 PM
I have a room at the Hilton Phoenix Suites (free shuttle to the convention center!) with 2 Double Beds from the 11th to the 14th. Looking for a female to share it with me for $50 a night. Includes free Internet & Breakfast (I am a gold rewards member for two more months, have to enjoy while I can!). Please reply if interested.

-Kelly

Samantha_Larkin
12-30-2013, 12:50 AM
Sorry to jump in here, but if any of you ladies would be interested in an awesome photo adventure right after Imaging is over please send me a message. The person that was supposed to go with me backed out the other day and I am planning on traveling and taking pics from Wed to Sun and I fly out Monday at dinnertime. I hope to hear from a few of you. :)

Karla_Alvarez
12-30-2013, 03:02 PM
Did you find someone yet, I am very interested!

jodycoss
12-31-2013, 01:30 PM
My adult daughter and I are looking for someone to share a room with during the convention. We can sleep together, are non smoking and have been to many conventions, so it's not our first time. WE arrive Sat night and leave Wed am. Hotel can be near convention or along the lite rail system, doesn't matter. Last year I shared a room with 5 other girls in Atlanta and it worked out great. Loved it and hoping for a similar experience. email to hillsidestudio@gmail.com if you are interested.

heatherdbullard
12-31-2013, 05:28 PM
Hi Darci,
Just emailed you about availability at your hotel/room. Let me know if youre still looking for someone!

bksmith10
12-31-2013, 09:44 PM
I wish comments from here would post on my email but I haven't yet gotten a roommate and will be there from Friday to Weds. I am staying at the Sheraton. I have tried staying at off site hotels before but really like being able to go take stuff up to my room between class/expo/class .. convience is sometimes worth the cost :-) at least when you get older haha. My first year of ImagingUSA was in Phoenix and we stayed about 4 miles away and rode the rail, got off on the wrong stop, had to walk about 2 miles through a bad part of town, carrying very expensive cameras and then got lost on the rail going back ... now I stay where I can't get lost

bksmith10
01-02-2014, 04:51 AM
I still have a room to share or would be willing to share if someone else has a room .. its next week already !! email me at bonnie@creatingmemoriestx.com or text me at 432-816-6349

DigMedMem
01-02-2014, 03:22 PM
Did anyone reply to you, Janet? I'm interested. I couldn't get the discount to go through at the hotel I was trying to book at so now I'm looking for a roommate. If your offer is still open, I will take it.

Cynthia_Deboard
01-02-2014, 04:37 PM
I still have a room available to share... 8-15th at the Sheraton, please email me @ cdeboard10@hotmail.com if interested.

Cyndi

meriben_sy
01-05-2014, 01:51 AM
i apologize it's a little late, it'll be first time to attend and i'm hoping i can share a room as well. i'm male though, a male that's panicking :). i'm pretty chill, mid 30s, not a psycho. i'm coming in from san jose, ca. email me at benshoots@gmail.com or txt me at 408 6282928. planning to fly in early on the 12th and leaving late on the 14th. much appreciated!

Ed_Sharp
01-06-2014, 09:56 AM
If you don't find a roommate there is always Hotwire and Priceline, I have had great luck in the past with those. Maybe they have some last minute deals. The only problem in Phoenix is that the zone that includes the convention center is pretty wide and you could end up farther than walking distance from the convention center.

I have also found Google earth to be very helpful in finding hotels and other attractions in a specific area.

Olivier_Kpognon
01-06-2014, 02:52 PM
Ben Hey I'm looking for a male roommate too. Coming in the 11th and flying out on the 15th. I just sent you a text. My e-mail is Olivier@olivierkpognon.com