PDA

View Full Version : Old PPA print entries?

Fuzzy_Duenkel
03-29-2013, 04:37 AM
My record keeping has been a little off lately. How can I go back a few years to see which prints I entered in PPA competition? All I need are titles.

Mark_Turner
03-29-2013, 12:32 PM
Yep. I almost entered one a second time this year. I happened to remember it. I don't know where a list would be.

Fuzzy_Duenkel
03-29-2013, 02:57 PM
Rick has been in touch with me, and he's looking into it, or having the right folks look into it. I can get last year's entries, but previous year's entries are in PPA's system, and it's gonna take some digging to get those.

It's my fault for not keeping accurate records. The problem came in because I submitted some at our state, but different ones at national.

Mark_Turner
03-30-2013, 12:53 PM
I suggested to someone at PPA that they send an entry statement that has your entries and their individual results. Just a summary kind of thing. That would help us track, and I think give an added value to the regional and IPC.

Rick_Massarini
03-31-2013, 02:04 AM
The District competition report lists all of the images that were entered and their scores. You can download the results each year from each district and have a complete record of all of the district entries - but the only results available on line are the current year's district results. The IPC report form only lists the images that were accepted at the IPC - and I have the reports back to 2005 - but they only list the accepted images.