PDA

View Full Version : Cases returning?

Cheri_MacCallum
02-08-2013, 11:57 PM
Just checking on when we are supposed to get cases back from iusa?? I need to ship out my case for Western States next week and I don't have a case back do do it with.

Rick_Massarini
02-09-2013, 12:15 AM
I'll check and let you know. I sent our PEC Administrator a note - but it might take her a while to respond since she might be at the NorthCentral judging right now...
Stay tuned, Cheri (and stay warm)!

Cheri_MacCallum
02-09-2013, 01:56 AM
Thank you Rick!!! Snowing here so, my blanket is my friend ;-)

cat_broderick
02-12-2013, 12:27 PM
Bumping this up for Cheri! Id like to know also.

Rick_Massarini
02-12-2013, 07:04 PM
I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from her.

Christine_Walsh-Newton
02-14-2013, 07:56 PM
I got my case back today. I live in Ohio. However, they returned my loan image :(

Mark_Turner
02-14-2013, 09:57 PM
Got mine today.

Rick_Massarini
02-14-2013, 11:31 PM
The PEC may have changed their policy about the handling of the Loan Prints. I'll ask and let you know.

edited to add...

I just heard back from our ex-officio PEC Chairman - They are now returning the Loan Collection prints back to the maker - it's not a mistake - and they didn't forget to keep your print.

Cheri_MacCallum
02-15-2013, 05:12 AM
I didn't get mine back yet and we have to go out of town to our state ppa conv. So, we had to get another case.

Stan_Lawrence
02-20-2013, 07:36 PM
Just got my case back....something interesting....one of my images was selected for the showcase book.... on the back of the print that was in the book the word "book" wasn't highlighted, another merit image had that word highlighted. I wonder if the wrong image was used? It's not an issue, just interesting...

Rick_Massarini
02-20-2013, 11:15 PM
Stan,

Send me the numbers of the two prints (case number dash print number) and their names so that I can look into it. See my PM.

Thanks

Rick

Cheri_MacCallum
02-20-2013, 11:24 PM
Just got back from our state conv. My case came while I was gone. Figures!!

Rick_Massarini
02-20-2013, 11:31 PM
Stan,

Please check the entry labels and see if the thumbnail image matches the print and that the names match. If the images were uploaded in the incorrect order or if the labels are on the wrong print, that could be the answer.

Rick_Massarini
02-20-2013, 11:50 PM
Hey, is anyone else having problems with everything you post being posted in duplicate? ...and when you delete the duplicate post, it deletes both of them... so then you have to repost it again... and when it's reposted again it's OK and now on the thread as a single post - so to get one post you have to post delete and repost it again ??? Just wonderinng if it's just my machine??????

Stan_Lawrence
02-21-2013, 03:22 AM
Stan,

Please check the entry labels and see if the thumbnail image matches the print and that the names match. If the images were uploaded in the incorrect order or if the labels are on the wrong print, that could be the answer.

Rick, I'll check when I get into the studio tomorrow....it's really not an issue for me....I got the merits I needed and the medal I was working toward, so the important stuff is right where I hoped it would be..... thanks.

Rick_Massarini
02-21-2013, 03:36 AM
Thanks, Stan. It'll help us to track down if we had a logistical issue at the IPC. We're kinda of obsessive that everything runs perfectly at the IPC.