PDA

View Full Version : Can't log in for CPP image upload

Chris_Paulis
02-07-2013, 03:20 PM
I've tried several times this morning to login as "cpp_upload" and using password, "anonymous"; however, the system keeps telling me, "Your username and password were not recognized. Please try again." Is there a problem with the system, or am I missing something?

SJLifton
02-07-2013, 04:43 PM
I'm having the same problem.

Michael_Gan
02-07-2013, 05:02 PM
I'll check with Gregory Aide. The forum logins have finally been integrated with the PPA.com parent site, so I suspect that the login is not valid because it has to be done by email login, which is an email that is mine...and I can't remember which one I used. lol.

Gregory_Aide
02-07-2013, 08:12 PM
I think the controls on the system got tightened. You now have to login with an email address, even on the forum page, so use cpp_upload@ppa.com with the password: anonymous and it should work now. I've updated the instructions page. Let me know if anyone has any trouble, and thanks for your patience!

Michael_Gan
02-08-2013, 03:47 AM
Thanks Gregory! Yer the Man!

Chris_Paulis
02-08-2013, 02:04 PM
That worked! Thanks! Now all I need are some folks to tell me what I'm doing well and where I need to improve my shots. Can you tell me if its typical to receive only negative comments about some images but none on images that people find acceptable?