PDA

View Full Version : Can the PPA bar at the top go away?

John_Lang
11-15-2012, 06:29 PM
When I open a photo the top part gets cut off by the PPA, Imaginig USA and MyPPA, Benefits, etc. toolbar. Can that go away when browsing the forum?

Rick_Massarini
02-07-2013, 09:37 PM
Gregory,

I am experiencing the same kind of issues with the Gallery. After the recent update, scrolling through the images in the CPP gallery has become difficult. When you hit the right arrow to bring up the next image, the screen goes beck up to the top with all the colored streamers across the top - then I have to go to the side slide bar and drag the screen upwards so I can see the image, then when I hit the right arrow, it goes back up to the top again and I have to scroll it back down again. After looking at a few images, it gets annoying so I just exit the gallery. In the past, hitting the right arrow just moved you to the next image, it didn't bring you all the way back to the top of the page every time you advance an image. This needs some attention since after being annoyed by the navigarion issues, many users will not continue to look through and comment on the images placed there in the gallery for comment.

Thanks

Rick

Gregory_Aide
02-08-2013, 01:23 PM
Guys, I have not been able to duplicate these issues myself, but I will forward it onto the IT dept. Can I ask what operating system and browser you are using? It might be that one of the templates is not playing well with a particular system.

Linda_Gregory
02-08-2013, 01:48 PM
Gregory, may I also recommend they use a wacom tablet and pentool to test some of this as that's what many photographers use instead of a mouse and it makes a HUGE difference in browsing experience.

Rodney_Ninow
02-08-2013, 01:50 PM
Rick and John, he'll need to know what browser and version you are using to track down the issue.

Rick_Massarini
02-08-2013, 07:23 PM
Gregory,
I'm using windows and Internet Explorer. I'm also using a wacom tablet and it does the same if I use the pen or the mouse.

Gregory_Aide
02-12-2013, 05:24 PM
Rick, can I assume you are on a windows machine if you are using Internet Explorer? Are you on IE 8 or 9 or an earlier version?

Thanks.

Rick_Massarini
02-12-2013, 07:03 PM
Greg,

I'm using IE9 on a windows machine.