PDA

View Full Version : CPP image gallery

pphtg123
10-03-2012, 12:15 PM
Is the CPP image submission gallery for images being judged for CPP?

Ed_Sharp
10-03-2012, 01:36 PM
It is for CPP candidates to get feedback on potential submissions

pphtg123
10-04-2012, 02:53 AM
Thanks Ed for the info. I just took the written exam last Sunday and will be submitting my image portfolio soon.

ChristyLynn
10-04-2012, 07:45 PM
Paul, there is not a lot of commenting that goes on in that gallery. I think you would get more help from posting to the forum or getting one of the liason's to review your work. I've had images sitting there sent mid September and there's some older than mine that have no comments.

I'm not saying this to be mean, and I'm not upset it's just I've never had a lot of results through that gallery.

Rick_Massarini
10-04-2012, 08:11 PM
Paul,
Send me a link to your images or send them to me in an email to "massphoto@aol.com" and I'll take a look at them for you.

Vance_Wagener
10-05-2012, 03:11 AM
Christy,

I'm sorry to hear that. This is a busy time of the year for a lot of us trying to meet year book dead lines etc. While no one is really assigned to the area there are few liaisons and CPP's who try to keep an eye out for it.

If a few others CPP's will help I'll try to get it caught up.

I wholly endorse candidates working with their local CPP reps and reaching out to other CPP's for review. But the gallery really is the best place for putting a port review vice the forum.

BTW: if a few of them that didn't get a response had appeared on SL I might have skipped them to allow others to chime in. :)

pphtg123
10-06-2012, 12:45 AM
Thanks Rick, I will put together the images I plan to submit and send them to you once I have them together in one folder.

pphtg123
10-06-2012, 12:48 AM
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/218362211581341/
This link is to a CPP image review page on facebook. The people there have been very helpful in their crituque and suggestions as to how the images would do or how to improve the images when photographing during another session.