PDA

View Full Version : Just had my image review

ChristyLynn
07-26-2012, 06:10 PM
And just let me say it was the best ever!!! I have six pages of notes. The gentleman who called me was so kind and provided an excellent critique of my images and why they did not pass in a manner that was not condensending. He complimented when appropriate but pointed out exactly what I had done wrong.

I am going to do my utmost to take what he has told me and put it to work!!

Thank you sir so much! Didn't know if I could put his name or not. :)

Roger_Williams
07-26-2012, 06:42 PM
Christy,

Now that you know what the problem areas were from the critique, there is NO reason not to pass the next time;). I think that of all the things PPA does for us, the critique has to be in the top 2 or 3.:)

ChristyLynn
07-26-2012, 07:18 PM
I agree Roger. I didn't pay attention to the little things for the most part. I focused on the main item that was asked for and didn't look at the scope of the image.

The critique is awesome!! I'm actually kind of glad I didn't pass. He really brought out some items I need to correct that I would not have realized on my own. Not for a while anyway. I'm too close. I have noticed the longer I go without looking at my images, the more I find wrong with them when I do. Too close. :)

Roger_Williams
07-26-2012, 08:48 PM
.... I'm too close. I have noticed the longer I go without looking at my images, the more I find wrong with them when I do. Too close. :)

That statement is sooooo me. I wish I could go back a tweak some of my IPC images that were done months ago but I just now noticed some minor things since I have been away from them for a while.:o

Amy_Hall
07-26-2012, 09:15 PM
Christy you have such an excellent attitude! Reading your post made me excited for you and I know you will pass next time!

gailcarver
07-26-2012, 10:50 PM
That is the value of education! And Christy, you are amazingly demonstrating how to learn!

Linda_Gregory
07-27-2012, 01:12 AM
Care to share here with us? I get critiques but learn SO much from other's, too.

Angela_Lawson
07-27-2012, 05:53 PM
Christy - Awesome attitude. I didn't pass my first time around, but learned so much afterward. Now I'm a liaison and help others to get certified! It's a wonderful process and a great step in bettering yourself, and with such a great attitude I have no doubt that you will pass next time! Keep us posted!!