PDA

View Full Version : Please approve pending images! =)

cpp_upload
06-18-2012, 07:52 PM
With the submission deadline this Friday some of us are stressing about our image submissions and would love feedback. Mod's, please approve them for us! Thank you!

cpp_upload
06-18-2012, 08:00 PM
Yes... PLEASE! I uploaded my images three days ago and am down to the wire. Please approve and review pending images!

cpp_upload
06-19-2012, 01:25 PM
Day four, still nothing. This is not much of a resource.

Howard_Kier
06-19-2012, 06:21 PM
Please understand, the folks who assist you are volunteers who have their own lives too! I don't know about the other people who work the gallery, but I've been looking at it over the course of the complete time period for review. We do our best and I'm sorry you feel we don't live up to your expectations of an immediate review.

But just for a moment how would you feel if a customer had a set of proofs from an engagement session. Then a week before the wedding, they turned them into you demanding a framed 20x30 print in time for the wedding. You'd be a little unhappy and think they should have planned a bit better.

With all due respect, the image certification due dates are published well in advance. The certification process is not something you can just throw together at the last moment and expect to complete. Intentionally, it is something to not only provide a stand but also to provide a learning process. Fortunately, if you are not able to get all of your images completed for this judging, there is always another. Finally, there are other options available besides the anonymous gallery. You can submit your images and if you don't pass, have a judge review your gallery with you. Another option would be to contact one of your state's liaisons personally to arrange for a review.