PDA

View Full Version : If You are COMPLETELY Satisfied w Your Portrait Lighting DON'T Read This!!!

Don_Chick
04-24-2012, 06:59 PM
Hi. We ALL can learn more IF we are willing. These two, 2-day workshops in Missouri and Wisconsin are all about taking your portrait lighting to the next level. Beginners can learn, intermediates can learn and more experienced photographers can STILL learn. Wherever you are in your career as a portrait artist, your knowledge and craft can still deepen and mature...IF you are willing.

Here's what Mike said, “Here is an excellent opportunity to spend two full days with a "Certified Master Photographer". The value of this workshop is greatly increased due to the smaller class size. You will get more one on one instructions in workshop. Don will be able to answer your questions and teach you lighting. I am comfortable with my lighting in the studio. However, I am looking for Don to take my photography to the next level. I know that he can. I can hardly wait. My reservations are made. “ Mike ~ Illinois

How does the old saying go..."Good, Better, Best...Never let it rest until the good is better and the better is the best."

Seating IS limited. Advance registration is needed. Pay your deposit here and then the balance will be due at class:

http://www.donchick.com/education/education.html

I'll see you soon.

DianeDavis
04-25-2012, 12:57 AM
Don is the BEST! I hope that everyone that is close takes the opportunity to learn from him.

MWatson
04-28-2012, 06:55 PM
I know that Amy will be driving 5 hours to attend. I will be driving 3 hours. I feel that this workshop is a very convenient choice to take my lighting to the next level and also earn a PPA merit. I am excited about this workshop because I understand that we will be modeling for each other. As a portrait photographer, I only have self made portraits. To see how another photographer makes a portrait of this ole man will be educational. Amy if you make good likeness portrait of me, I will say that you are amazing. ONE WEEK AWAY !!

Don_Chick
04-28-2012, 08:37 PM
And Amy will bring her prop/s for her photo as well. :) It could be a leather jacket, sunglasses, guitar, camera...Whatever helps tell the story about Amy.

It might be small, but it will be GREAT!

Amy_Hall
04-29-2012, 03:29 PM
Don, I'm less of a guitar girl and more of a shotgun girl:) It will be fun!

JimGavacs
05-01-2012, 01:46 AM
I don't need your 2 day work shop...
I an spending a week with you at New York's workshop this summer.:)

Don_Chick
05-02-2012, 06:08 PM
Ahhhh....I see...That's a VERY good reason...

It's hard to believe THAT will be coming up soon as well.

See you then.

Don_Chick
05-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Only 2 days to go!!! I'm packing my stuff and getting ready.

There's still room for more to attend!!!