PDA

View Full Version : Photography Lighting and The Magic Pill -- Don't Miss Out!

Don_Chick
04-15-2012, 11:50 PM
I hope the headline got your attention. Of course, there IS no "magic pill", but understanding how to master the light in your portraits is worth the price of admission.

I'll be having two 2-day portrait lighting workshops in the mid-west. The first is in Columbia MO at Millers Professional Imaging on May 5,6. The second will be in Fond du Lac WI on May 8,9. Both of these have LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE in order to keep the class small and hands-on. Some seats have already been reserved in each location. Don't miss out!

"But I'm a natural light photographer," you say. That's OK...you still have to learn to master the light you are given. It's NOT about luck...it is about knowledge and knowledge is power. You will leave this workshop empowered to make a visible and artistic difference in the portraits you create. Here's what Heather said about the class that she attended:

"What a great experience! I was able to finally see light in a way that I hadn't seen it before. Your knowledge of the subject and ability to convey that in a classroom setting is wonderful, with a guiding spirit rather than intimidating instructor."

Here is the event link to find out more about the classes. Who's going to join me?

https://www.facebook.com/events/337688059624408/

Fuzzy_Duenkel
04-16-2012, 01:19 AM
FWIW, Don is a highly respected teacher who understands and explains the complexities of lighting to make it clear to you. If you're spending too much time at the computer fixing stuff that wasn't lit right, or throwing an action over a weak image to make it salable, this is the seminar for you. You'll make more money and save time!

:)

Amy_Hall
04-16-2012, 01:56 AM
And that is exactly why I'm going! Everybody watch out, I'm going to be amazing after this workshop!

Don_Chick
04-16-2012, 02:11 AM
Thank you, Fuzzy. That's a great way to put it...can I quote you?

Amy...I look forward to the class. It's fun when people are eager to learn and have a sincere desire to improve their craft.

Fuzzy_Duenkel
04-16-2012, 02:12 AM
I forbid people from being "amazing" at my seminars... Unless they can explain what that means! :)

Fuzzy_Duenkel
04-16-2012, 02:13 AM
Sure Don. Just make payment to my Paypal account. ;)

Don_Chick
04-16-2012, 02:16 AM
Fuzzy, the check's in the mail!

Amy_Hall
04-16-2012, 02:51 AM
I forbid people from being "amazing" at my seminars... Unless they can explain what that means! :)

Lol! I didn't say I'd be amazing AT the seminar, just afterwards:p

MWatson
04-16-2012, 06:36 AM
Amy, I clicked "Like" on your Facebook page so I can see your amazing portraits after Don's workshop. I am sure it will happen.

Rick_Massarini
04-16-2012, 06:45 AM
Just make sure you don't take the blue pill - or else "you'll wake up in your bed and you'll believe what you want to believe" - maybe that you're amazing... take the red pill...
(having a matrix moment...)