PDA

View Full Version : CPP Critiques please

cpp_upload
04-08-2012, 12:41 PM
I realize it is a volunteer job but is there any way to get more critiques on our images for the upcoming April submissions? I've posted several images in the gallery and Yes I have a few critiques but I'm really hoping for some more feedback. I also belong to Certify with Sandy forum but the forum has become very dead over time. Your help is very much appreciated- Thanks!!!

Vance_Wagener
04-08-2012, 06:54 PM
First off, let me congratulate you on starting a journey toward becoming a CPP. It is a one that I enjoyed and feel that it has made me a better photographer.

I have invited a few more CPP's to lend a hand in the CPP Upload area. But being that the upload is anonymous and your post is anonymous I'm not sure you will get the level of help you are seeking.

One way to get additional feedback would be to post a gallery off of your website or somewhere and specifically ask for help from your state liaison or another CPP.

When asking for help you should try to pick photographers who are familiar with CPP guideline for proving competency as what the CPP judges are looking for and what will merit can be two different things.

Here is where a list of CPP liasions can be found: http://certifiedphotographer.com/cpp-certification/certification-liaisons/

I am a volunteer to the PPCC and have no official standing other than being a liaison. If there is anything I can help you with please let me know.

As of now there a few images waiting for approval to post before they can be commented on in the CPP upload section. I imagine they will be released shortly after this Easter holiday.

cpp_upload
04-10-2012, 01:22 PM
Thank you, I do have a couple galleries ready for review and will do that. You are very helpful and I really appreciate it!