PDA

View Full Version : Hands on Portrait Lighting Workshops WISCONSIN and MISSOURI

Don_Chick
04-06-2012, 04:54 PM
Don Chick, Master of Light, will be conducting two 2-day workshops in early May. These are PPA approved. The first will be held at Miller's Professional Imaging facility in Columbia, MO. The dates are May 5,6. Next is Fond du Lac, WI on May 8,9.

Early bird registration through April 14th will receive a FREE single video of choice from Don's portrait lighting instructional series.

Don't miss out! This will be limited enrollment (20 each class) so it can be a small group setting for hands-on instruction. WELL worth the investment.

Openings are limited. Pre-Registration required. Go to Education link at
http://www.donchick.com/education/education.html

We hope to see you at either of these midwest locations.

MWatson
04-06-2012, 07:53 PM
I am signed up for Don's workshop. If someone from my area wants to ride along and talk photography, send me a PM. I'll most likely head out sometime on May 4th.

Fuzzy_Duenkel
04-06-2012, 07:59 PM
Hey Don...that's 30 minutes from my house in Wisconsin. Can I help, or would you like to stop in during your stay?

Amy_Hall
04-08-2012, 06:59 PM
Mike, which one are you going to? I want to go to the one in Missouri. I just need to check schedules first.

MWatson
04-09-2012, 06:24 AM
Amy, I am signed up for the workshop in Columbia Missouri.

Amy_Hall
04-09-2012, 10:42 PM
Amy, I am signed up for the workshop in Columbia Missouri.

Ok, I will see you there then!

Don_Chick
04-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Mike and Amy...we still have some room in the Columbia class. You are both traveling a good distance...bring some of your photographer friends along with you...That would be fun!

MWatson
04-13-2012, 08:54 PM
Don, I would like to see a full workshop too. It is only three weeks away. I have invited my photographer friends without any success so far. I, myself will arrive Friday before the workshop and if you would appreciate or would need any help with set up, I could help.

Don_Chick
04-13-2012, 09:02 PM
Thank you Mike. That is good to know. I look forward to seeing you in Columbia.