PDA

View Full Version : Master of Photography logo?

Todd_Kunstman
03-08-2012, 11:11 PM
Where would I find out if there is a Master of Photography logo?

Rick_Massarini
03-09-2012, 01:47 AM
Yes. There is a Master of Photography logo. It is in the shape of the Masters medal and has the old PPA Logo inside.
When I received my Masters Degree, I received an email from PPA with the logo files attached. You may want to check back through your emails to see if you missed it when you received your degree.

Gregory_Aide
03-09-2012, 03:11 PM
Todd, there are not official logos for the PPA degrees (Master/Craftsman/Artist). There is an official logo for the certification program, the Certified Professional Photographer logo. Rick is correct that in the past we used to send out stickers, and then graphics files of the degree medallion to degree recipients. That is no longer the case.

Todd_Kunstman
03-09-2012, 05:27 PM
Thanks Rick!
I received my Masters over a year ago so it may be pretty hard to find in my old emails. I suppose I could call PPA and see if they could provide me with some files l could use for my printed and on-line ads. Unless you know of another way?
Thanks again for taking the time to respond!

Todd_Kunstman
03-09-2012, 05:32 PM
Todd, there are not official logos for the PPA degrees (Master/Craftsman/Artist). There is an official logo for the certification program, the Certified Professional Photographer logo. Rick is correct that in the past we used to send out stickers, and then graphics files of the degree medallion to degree recipients. That is no longer the case.

Gregory,

I just saw your post and I thank you for writing. I already have the CPP logo and if I understand correctly that is all there is.

GregYager
03-09-2012, 07:58 PM
Here are the images of each degree.
http://www.ppa.com/degrees/gallery.html