PDA

View Full Version : Northeast District - Selected YES for ASP member, forms printed as NO

Christine_Walsh-Newton
03-08-2012, 06:21 PM
Title explains it all. I know I selected YES because I just received my Craftsman in January and my packet from the ASP shortly before that and was excited to get to qualify for ASP ribbons this year. Any way to correct this?

Christine_Walsh-Newton
03-08-2012, 06:55 PM
called PPA, was instructed to hand write-in the correction on my forms.

J_Davidson
03-08-2012, 07:02 PM
That's what Cheri McCallum had to to too, for Western States.

Rick_Massarini
03-08-2012, 07:07 PM
Make sure that you have ASP member checked off on the physical entry form that accompanies your entry and mark it on the back of your print. The ASP District representative will have a copy of the current ASP membership list, and will handle making sure that the PRINTS of ASP members that score 80+ will receive the black and gold ASP Print exhibit ribbons. Also - remember that the black print exhibition ribbons apply to PRINT entries only - images entered as files will not receive the black print exhibition ribbons, (you can't hang a print exhibition ribbon on a file). All entries, either print or file, are considered for the regional medallion award selection.

Christine_Walsh-Newton
03-08-2012, 08:01 PM
Thanks Rick, that's reassuring. :)

Cheri_MacCallum
03-08-2012, 10:03 PM
Jill is right...I was told by ppa to mark up the entry forms and the labels themselves. It's apparently a glitch in the system.