PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday Shooting in New Orleans

shirleyhill
01-08-2012, 03:53 AM
Any photographers sticking around Wednesday that would like to get together and do some photographing around New Orleans?

Cindi_K_McDaniel
01-08-2012, 04:22 AM
We will be leaving late that day... I really want to get some great street shots while we're there!

Rick_Massarini
01-08-2012, 05:05 AM
Any photographers sticking around Wednesday that would like to get together and do some shooting around New Orleans?

Uhhh... I think you mean "photographing" around New Orleans... down here, "shooting" around New Orleans has a whole different kind of meaning...

shirleyhill
01-08-2012, 05:59 AM
Oops! I’m sure you’re right and that’s exactly why I’m hesitant to go it alone. So would you be interested in doing some photography in New Orleans on Wednesday? I’m thinking meet at a local coffee shop and walk from there. It would be great to have a local that knows where it’s safe :)

Rick_Massarini
01-08-2012, 07:19 AM
I will probably not be able to make it on Wednesday since I'll be pretty involved in getting stuff picked up and shipped back after packing up the Print Exhibit. I'll keep the option open, though. Look me up during the convention and I'll give you the rundown on where you should go and not go - I'll be setting up the Print Exhibit on Saturday, so you can catch me there after we get it set up.

shirleyhill
01-09-2012, 07:39 AM
Thanks Rick. I won't be getting in unitl Saturday evening, but I will look for you during the convention.
Shirley Hill

Joe_Messenger
01-12-2012, 07:05 PM
I would like to meet some people as well to go around and get some nice shots since I am new to PPA and this city it would be nice to link up with like minded people I will be flying down on Friday and should be in NO at 6 and I am leaving on Wednesday am.