PDA

View Full Version : Imaging - How many parties?

Erin_L._Clark
01-06-2012, 10:36 PM
I was just talking with a friend about Imaging and how many dressy clothes to bring- and looking over the schedule- is there just the Bayou Bash party this year? No party the last night to kick off Atlanta's Imaging??!

Ed_Sharp
01-06-2012, 10:48 PM
The Peach Jam party - Tuesday 8pm
http://imagingusa.org/schedule/

Erin_L._Clark
01-06-2012, 10:51 PM
huh, looking at the imagingusa.org site- it's not on the schedule-- Okay, whew- I was nearly jonesing for my parties at Imaging! ;)

Ed_Sharp
01-06-2012, 10:56 PM
I know what you mean, I keep expecting my orange IUSA packet and luggage tags every day at the mailbox like a little kid waiting for Santa:D

Rick_Massarini
01-06-2012, 11:12 PM
No - there is a party on Tuesday night too. But they are all relatively informal with the exception of the Awards and Degree Ceremony on Tuesday night, and it's only formal if you are receiving an Award or Degree. You can attend wearing casual attire.

Saturday - PPA Charities Celebration

Sunday - Big Bayou Bash - Opening Night party

Monday - Grand Imaging Awards,
ASP Awards Banquet Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel, Versailles Ballroom, Level 3
Kodak Gallery Awards Reception - New Orleans Riverside Hotel, Napoleon Ballroom - Level 3

Tuesday - Award and Degree Ceremony, followed by the Peach Jam - La Nouvelle Orleans Ballroom, Second Level of Convention Center

Erin_L._Clark
01-06-2012, 11:48 PM
thanks Rick- honestly, they should just print the parties out for us in our packets (which I got yesterday in the mail! :) -- so we can schedule the learning around the parties. ;) Ha! See everyone there!

George_Hawkins
01-08-2012, 04:28 PM
There is also a gathering of forum people, optional...... Saturday, I believe.

Anne_Companion
01-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Do new CPPs get recognized at the awards and degrees ceremony or is that just for those getting their Master's, Craftman, etc?

Michael_Gan
01-08-2012, 07:29 PM
Just the Masters and Craftsmen. CPP is not a part of PPA, but the PPCC. However, there will be a CPP booth there you can get your CPP pin(s) and info for the special programs for CPPs only. AND, enter for the free iPad:)