PDA

View Full Version : Gathering a List for Buddy Registration

jwmphotog
01-03-2012, 08:18 PM
I have not purchased registration tickets yet. I am interested in getting one or two more committed people that would be interested in sharing either a double or triple buddy registration. John Marion 586-924-5687 or jwmphotog@gmail.com
for PayPal use jmarion1@comcast.net (if needed)

Also, if you are interested, post your need to connect below and this could be a good source for a list of people that want to connect prior to purchasing tickets.
this way you can determine if you want the double or triple.

PPofA has stated that one of the persons will buy the tickets. The other party will get payment to original ticket purchaser. Then call PPofA and mention the name of the original ticket purchaser and from there on, PPofA will handle the registration of any of the buddies. It would seem like a good idea to either use PayPal or Credit Card as this is more instant and commits the purchase.

jwmphotog
01-04-2012, 06:43 PM
I have my buddies but feel free to post here in addition to your own so they can be found easier in one thread.

JimRode
01-04-2012, 07:30 PM
I need to get a buddy pass...jimrode@sbcglobal.net
817-781-7331

krsevans
01-04-2012, 08:51 PM
I also need to get a buddy pass. Email me at chris@myprimaryfocus.com if you have one available or are interested in registering today for the 2 or 3 person pass.

rayjohnston
01-05-2012, 07:12 PM
I need a a buddy pass. Email me rayjohnstonphotography@gmail.com or call 530-263-0311 Thx Ray