PDA

View Full Version : Who's going from Michigan?

John_Ransom
01-02-2012, 02:29 AM
This is my first Imaging USA event, and looking forward to it! I was wondering who else is going from Michigan, and if there is "Meet and Greet" anywhere? See you there!

John

Angela_Lawson
01-03-2012, 09:56 PM
Hi John. And welcome! Yes there are several of us going that are from Michigan. No official meet and greet, though the ourppa forum members are trying to get something together. Check the other threads to see if anything has been put in stone yet. :)

Rick_Massarini
01-03-2012, 11:20 PM
There will be a lot of people at Imaging from Michigan - always are - there are quite a few PPA Past Presidents who are from Michigan and they'll be there...

John_Ransom
01-04-2012, 01:43 AM
Thanks - I will keep an eye on the threads!

jwmphotog
01-04-2012, 06:56 PM
Yes, there will be quite a few of us from Michigan going down. I know, of course Andrew Jenkins because he is speaking. I am, Scott Green our executive director for PPofM, Greg Ocherman, Michael and Tina Timmons, David Deutche, Darcy Olsen, And quite a few others. We usually don't have a meet and greet, but I think it is a great idea. Just tough to get the word to members that are attending. Not everyone checks the forums.

John_Ransom
01-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Thanks John!