PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Buddy Pass

Christie_Ricketts
12-28-2011, 04:33 PM
I need a Buddy Pass for Imaging USA. Anyone else? I can buy and send to ya or if you have one already I can buy from you.

Thanks!
Christie Ricketts
Christie's Photography
Martin, TN

Lori_Lambert
12-28-2011, 04:38 PM
Christie, Good morning. I have an available buddy pass and room already booked. Please call me at 318-294-3428 if you are interested in sharing expenses. I'm a social drinker, safe and responsible. VERY excited about the conference... I am attending pre-conference and conference classes. My room is booked from 11-18 Jan...

Christie_Ricketts
12-30-2011, 02:47 PM
Hi Lori,

I am only needing the Buddy pass. Are you interested in just selling it without the room share?

Christie

scottmac35
01-03-2012, 06:17 PM
Christie,

I'm attending the conference in January heading there from Chicago. I have a two person buddy pass which I purchased early for $169.00, which will be $84.50 each. This is my first IUSA conf. and I'm not sure how folks split the cost of the pass and then forward the pass the purchaser. I have an email from IUSA which says "Please print out and bring this confirmation email with you to New Orleans. " with a bar code attached.

Let me know if you're still interested and whether you know how this process is handled.

Thanks,

Scott McDougall

www.Scottmcphoto.com