PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Business Workshop

Todd_Reichman
11-18-2011, 02:09 PM
Hey all,

My wife Jamie and I are throwing a business and branding workshop this year in New Orleans prior to Imaging USA. It is designed to be a very intense mentoring session in a small group environment (only 5 total studios) that makes an enormous amount of progress in a short period of time. The goal of the workshop is to produce a profitable and sustainable business plan, a compelling brand identity and a, effective price list that ties it all together by the end of the 3 days. There are also pre-workshop consultations and support sessions scheduled after the workshop to help with implementing everything.

We believe pretty strongly in the power of this and we've seen the techniques work for ourselves and our students. This isn't a class where we teach how to do what we do, but a mentoring session where we figure out what you want to do and design a path for achieving that. I've probably promoted here too much already, but suffice it to say that the goal is to get hired by the right people, for the right price to do the satisfying work. If you're interested the details are on our blog:

www.amantofish.com/workshops (http://www.amantofish.com/workshops/)

If you're already coming to Imaging why not come early and make some new friends beforehand? Like I said, the workshop is intense (9 in the morning till midnight all three days) but it will provide solid direction and decision making for the rest of the convention. Hope to see some of you there. If you can't make the January session we've got 2 other dates posted on the blog.

- trr