PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a female roommate or two for Imaging USA [Jan.14-18] to split costs

Diana_Alvarado_
11-03-2011, 06:32 PM
Hi! This is going to be my first time going to Imaging USA and I am super excited! I'm finishing up my planning right now and I am trying to find a roommate or two for the trip. I'll be flying out of Seattle Jan. 14 and my flight back leaves on the morning of the 18th. I am looking for a female, non smoker. I am pretty mellow myself but I don't mind if you're not. I'm planning on attending the parties and the award ceremony.
I was looking into the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel since it offers a shuttle to and from the Convention Center but I'm ok with any hotel really.
Let me know if you're interested in booking with me and splitting the cost!
I'm planning on booking this week or next.
Can't wait to see you all over there!

-Diana A.
www.dianaphotografia.com (http://www.dianaphotografia.com)

Anne_Companion
11-04-2011, 12:14 AM
Hi Diana, I need a roommate; I haven't booked a flight yet, but I'll probably be on a similar schedule. And I stayed at the Doubletree last year for After Dark and it was very nice! Most of the hotels closer are booked up already. I'm pretty mellow, too, although I do like to partake of the local beverages. ;)

COUTU50049
11-09-2011, 02:53 AM
Hello I am also interested in a roommate or two this will also be my first time, I have lots of associate photographers going but they are all coupled up with their spouses. I wouldn't mind a couple of roommates. I haven't booked anything yet. But definitely want to go.

Diana_Alvarado_
11-09-2011, 06:55 PM
Let me know if you are all still interested. I won't be able to book until my next paycheck (the 18th) due to my car breaking down this week!!
Please send me an email to know what your plans are and if you'd like to book with me: dianaphotografia@aol.com

There's also another possible roommate so our costs would be less that way.

Thanks!
Hope to see you in January!

-Diana

Anne_Companion
11-09-2011, 07:13 PM
Sending you an e-mail Diana; I'm definitely coming and probably flying in on Saturday and out on Wednesday, so those 4 nights!

COUTU50049
11-10-2011, 03:19 AM
That sounds good for me too! I will send you an email Diana, I am looking forward to meeting the both of you!

Larry_Spencer
11-16-2011, 08:48 PM
My assistant Renee is in need of a roommate. If anyone is interested e-mail me at: images@spencerphotography.net

melyn11A
12-27-2011, 03:04 PM
Diana - do you have a full room, or would you be able to accommodate another? Sat night- Tues night?

LoriJill_Brooks
12-27-2011, 10:38 PM
Diana, just thought I'd post here as well. I am looking to share a room with a few others, let me know if you have a full room yet please?

melyn11A
12-27-2011, 11:22 PM
LoriJill - I'm still looking - should we room together?

LoriJill_Brooks
12-28-2011, 12:11 AM
Yea Melissa I'll be back in touch with you through the private message. I actually have the hotel reserved for the 11th through the 18th (whatever days you will be there is perfect though). But I was hoping to get a few of us in on it, or at least that is what I have done in the past with the $200+/ a night rooms. We don't spend a lot of time in the room anyways and I'm good with the sleeping arrangements if it's all females. So, if anyone else is interested please post or write me. The hotel I have reserved is right on Convention Blvd.

Lori_Lambert
12-28-2011, 04:50 PM
Hi! My name is Lori Lambert and I have an available buddy pass and a room already booked at the Omni Royal Cresent Hotel from 11-18 Jan. Looking to share room with female, social drinker. Smoker or non smoker ok. I am attending both pre-conference and conference dates. Room is Deluxe King, stay on your side and I'll stay on mine. Responsible, honest and excited to learn! Please call me at 318-294-3428 if interested!

Lori_Lambert
12-28-2011, 05:02 PM
Hi! My name is Lori Lambert and I have an available buddy pass and a room already booked at the Omni Royal Cresent Hotel from 11-18 Jan. Looking to share room with female, social drinker. Smoker or non smoker ok. I am attending both pre-conference and conference dates. Room is Deluxe King, stay on your side and I'll stay on mine. :D Responsible, honest and excited to learn! Please call me at 318-294-3428 if interested! P.S. Room is booked at $140 per night so share cost would be $70/night.

Regina_Foreman
01-04-2012, 03:49 PM
Hey ladies, is your room filled yet? I am still searching to share. Please let me know.

Regina

Diana_Alvarado_
01-04-2012, 06:07 PM
I am sorry to announce that my trip has been cancelled. Sorry, I haven't back to this post for a few weeks now so I am sorry if you thought that I just wasn't answering.
Best of luck in New Orleans!

-Diana A.

Robbin_Loomas
01-06-2012, 11:51 PM
Is anyone still looking for a roommate. I will be attending Fri- Wed. Female non-smoking. Let me know or contact at robbinloomas@hotmail.com