PDA

View Full Version : Concept to Completion PPAGKC

Keith_A_Howe
10-23-2011, 10:49 PM
On Sunday November 6th I will be presenting an all day workshop, From "Concept to Completion" for the Professional Photographers of Greater Kansas City. We will start the day photographing 3 or 4 different very cool subjects, so bring your cameras. Then in the afternoon we will move to the great classroom facilities at H&H Color lab. I'll show you how I take the images from the morning sessions all the way from raw file to completion and even how I would work them up and present them for print competition. This will be hands on, so selected files will be available for each participant to follow the work on their own computer. I will be working in a location I have never been ( an abandoned industrial building) with subjects I've never met (we have some awesome subjects lined up). So I am putting myself on the spot to produce something great. For more information contact Tim Yeaglin 913.780.5496. I believe this will be a Continuing Education workshop so participants will receive a merit, but Tim can tell you that for sure.

Then Tuesday evening at PPAGKC's regular monthly meeting I will be presenting "Photoshop Hocus Pocus" sharing my favorite tricks, tips and actions. Tuesday afternoon there will be a VERY limited number of one on one mentoring sessions available on any topic for a reasonable additional fee. Again, contact Tim for more info.

Keith

D._Craig_Flory
10-26-2011, 09:07 AM
That sounds like a terrific day Keith !!! For anyone who doesn't know about him - Keith is a great photographer and a wonderful teacher as well.

Keith_A_Howe
10-30-2011, 03:46 PM
Thanks D Craig. It is going to be a great time with a lot of hands on time. Hope to see some of the ourppa family in Kansas City next week.