PDA

View Full Version : Merit for attending Chicks Who Click?

zcspoon
08-17-2011, 11:38 PM
I attended the Chicks who Click conference in Scottsdale in June but I have not been awarded a merit for this. I'm new to the PPA so I don't know exactly how this is supposed to work. Do I need to submit a request or should it be awarded automatically? Thanks for any feedback. I've sent two emails on this subject and not received any response.

Michael_Gan
08-18-2011, 12:28 AM
CWC is no longer a PPA education event. It was turned over to PPA Charities as a fundraiser. So, I would guess that it is not a merited class. PPA charities is separate from PPA very similar to Certification. I will check with PPA to confirm this when I'm in Atlanta this weekend.

zcspoon
08-18-2011, 12:40 AM
I'm fairly certain they announced that it did qualify but I could be wrong. I appreciate your offer to find out. I look forward to hearing more. Thanks again.

Kamilah
08-23-2011, 08:32 PM
Hello Zetti,

My name is Kamilah Lewis, Member Experience Coordinator at PPA. I looked back at the excel sheets for CWC and your PPA number was not listed by your name. This explains why your merits were never awarded. I have awarded the merits and you should see them posted on your Merit Report.

Thanks
Kamilah

zcspoon
08-24-2011, 12:23 AM
Great! Thank you!