PDA

View Full Version : Imaging USA 2012 Pre-Convention Classes

SNPhotography
07-29-2011, 10:26 PM
Does anyone know if the Imaging USA 2012 New Orleans schedule for Pre-convention Classes has been posted anywhere? (or when they might be?)

Angela_Peacock
07-30-2011, 07:18 PM
Sorry-I missed the "Pre-Convention" part. I did see the schedule of classes for the Expo. This will be my first so I am soooooo excited!

SNPhotography
07-31-2011, 03:49 PM
Angela,

This past Imaging USA was held in San Antonio and it was my first. After attending, I was "hooked" on trying to never miss another one! It was simply awesome and did so much to help my photography and motivate me into carrying it on to a much higher level. The help I received there from the different instructors I met and fellow attendees that I got to know, was instrumental to my experience.

If Steve Kozak does his Pre-Convention class again this year, be sure to check it out. He's a great guy and great instructor and he really goes the distance to make sure you come away feeling that you get your money's worth! I'll attend his class again if it is scheduled!

Kris_Stone
08-01-2011, 12:37 AM
Commenting to keep this post going. I also would love to know what the pre-convention classes too.

Angela_Peacock
08-08-2011, 01:20 AM
Steven,

Thanks so much for the advise. This will be my first and I am so excited! If I can survive Christmas Season, Hunting Season and Football Season then I might have some money to spend while I am there! LOL

Really looking forward to meeting so many people!