PDA

View Full Version : Certified Photographer, Find a Photographer question...

sarahmetz
07-01-2011, 08:41 PM
I got a later on June 20th stating I had passed the exam, and I had passed the image review already as well. (Yay!) I'm just wondering how long it takes to show up in the "Certified" results in the Find a Photographer search? Or is there something I need to do on my end? Thanks! :)

GregYager
07-01-2011, 10:17 PM
I think they do it for you but IPC put a kink in things so it may take a little extra time. If I remember correctly mine was updated within a week.

GregYager
07-01-2011, 10:19 PM
Welcome to the forums btw...... There's a lot of great people here willing to give advice, hear advice and share ideas. Feel free to join in often and congratulations on obtaining your certification.

Vance_Wagener
07-02-2011, 02:16 AM
Mine showed up on the website before I got the letter.

sarahmetz
07-05-2011, 05:35 PM
Thank you, Greg! :) What happened with IPC?

Vance, that is what I had heard happened with most people, however, it has been a few weeks since I got the letter, and I haven't seen the update yet. I guess I will just have to wait!

Angela_Lawson
07-05-2011, 06:00 PM
Just wanted to say Congrats and Welcome Sarah! Hope to see more of you around here. :)

Rick_Massarini
07-05-2011, 07:24 PM
What happened with IPC?

Many of those who handle database updating, etc were involved with the Print Competition and were there all week, plus getting all the critiques processed, and the data checked - they're just a little behind right now because they were working with the IPC.

sarahmetz
07-07-2011, 01:47 AM
Thank you Angela! :)
Thanks Rick, I'm so excited, it's hard to wait to see my listing updated. I will be patient, though. ;)

joemama
07-08-2011, 12:33 AM
I am in the same boat. I would like to wait until it is actually posted on my profile before I announce it on my website and blog. It has been a couple of weeks now and until I read this thread, I had the same questions...

Thanks,

~Joe