PDA

View Full Version : Questions on Results

KellyLynne2010
06-16-2011, 04:48 PM
Im betting if I read thru all fo these posts I can find the answer, but where exactly are the results posted? I heard also, that it could be the second week of July before results are posted. This is my first year in comps, im way excited!

JohnHeckler
06-16-2011, 04:53 PM
They will eventually be posted here if they follow what they did last year:

http://www.ppa.com/competitions/international/results.php

Note those results still reflect 2010, NOT this year ...

I am guessing we will see the results posted within the next day or so, but I am only guessing. It most likely will not take until mid-July since they have streamlined their processes with the advent of digital ...

Angela_Lawson
06-16-2011, 04:56 PM
Hi Kelly.

Just wanted to say "hi" and that it's my first year of print comp too. So good luck! BTW, I'll be in your neck of the woods next weekend, as my husband and I are going to be working at the Big Ticket Festival at your fairgrounds.

I'm thinking that they will be posted here...

http://www.ppa.com/competitions/international/results.php

since this is where last years are posted, but I could be wrong. Here's to having fingers and toes crossed, eh? :)

<inserted to add> I see that John beat me to the post. LOL

KellyLynne2010
06-16-2011, 05:06 PM
oh sweet! wow is that next weekend already? My youngest LOVES "Gangus", (ICRIS), They are the same person right? lol. Ill be working a wedding, but hoping to make it!

KellyLynne2010
06-16-2011, 05:15 PM
yikes, mentioned to her this was next weekend, ticket prices...ugggg. Wonder what will be the best day to go for us? Thursday or Friday? Any advice?

KellyLynne2010
06-16-2011, 05:19 PM
Thanks you two...im walking on pins and needles here, lol

Joe_Campanellie
06-16-2011, 05:56 PM
They'll be up before you know it. After entering for some 19 years I still get nervous about the results.

Angela_Lawson
06-16-2011, 06:21 PM
Kelly - I'll be there all three days. Just look for a slightly overweight female, getting sunburnt, and driving around on a gator helping pick up trash. lol I can't remember which artist is the main on Thursday night, but TobyMac is on Friday, and Newboys are on Saturday. The Big Ticket website should have the schedule of artists. My guess is that if there isn't a particular artist that you absolutely have to see, then Thursday is going to be the least amount of people (that's all in relative terms, mind you, since we had over 10,000 people last year when it was in Gaylord). Seriously though, if you do make it, come find me, I shouldn't be hard to miss. ;)

KellyLynne2010
06-16-2011, 07:24 PM
Okay, i think if we go it will be Friday, just talked to "Gangus" ICRIS, (yes i know im spelling his name wrong), because my kiddo is supposed to be volunteering down there for him. Although, not sure how i would find you, there are going to be TONS of peeps down there. If you have a facebook, add me (KellyLynne Burke)

Sarah_Johnston
06-16-2011, 09:32 PM
Results will be up as soon as they finish verifying everything and finishing up the process at headquarters. Just like in our studios- there is so much more to it than the client sees. This case we are the client!

KellyLynne2010
06-17-2011, 04:19 AM
thank you Sarah!

KellyLynne2010
06-17-2011, 04:20 AM
oh and by the way Sarah, love your sig line, i have two daughters in the military, on Marine one Navy :)

TracyeGibson
06-17-2011, 01:15 PM
Humm......they must be working on things now. 'My Merits' page won't pull up. ;) !!!!

Sarah_Johnston
06-17-2011, 02:44 PM
Kelly, Thanks my son serves AZ National Guard.

Here are the results-http://www.ppa.com/competitions/international/results.php