PDA

View Full Version : New guidelines

cpp_upload
06-16-2011, 05:23 PM
Does anyone know if the first six images (compulsory/elective) can be of the same person or if they need to be different people? It says "These images may come directly from client files or may be set up to demonstrate the technique that is required." "Set up" implies to me that it could be all one person but I have been fooled by the implied wording before. Any thoughts?

GregYager
06-16-2011, 06:17 PM
Yes those images can all be of the same person. The purpose is to demonstrate your knowledge of the various techniques. The remaining ones have to be from actual clients, one per client, which shows, among other things, that you have an actual client base.

dpalme
06-21-2011, 11:05 PM
So if I understand this correctly, the first six of the twenty can all be from the same client, but then the next 14 most all be from different clients one per each and cannot include the client used in the first six, correct?

GregYager
06-21-2011, 11:16 PM
That is correct. The 6 compulsory images can all be of the same person. I recommend a cooperative adult. The remaining 14 must be from 14 different client shoots.

dpalme
06-21-2011, 11:18 PM
I knew they were going to stiffen the rules, but wow...