PDA

View Full Version : Well I did it, but I REALLY HATE MY CASE!

Angela_Lawson
05-11-2011, 12:28 PM
And hopefully Jeff will hate it for me too, since I'm not real confident about anything I entered. Had to go digital too, which I didn't really want to do, but just didn't have time to get prints made and shipped. But I promised myself (and Keith) that I would enter this year, and I did it. So, my first IPC will be officially under my belt, and I did order the critiques, so I should get some good input too. So, wish me luck everyone, and good luck to you all as well. And here's to sitting on pins and needles till the judging! :D

Joe_Campanellie
05-11-2011, 02:12 PM
Good luck...at least you are over the first hurdle...entering! Just accept it as a learning process and you will be fine. The operative word here is "process". Maybe for some of the others they experiences instant success. I didn't. Took me some time to understand the whole process of competition. And the challenge of it is that it changes so fast.

ChristyLynn
05-11-2011, 02:31 PM
Congratulations Angela that IS a huge milestone.

Sarah_Johnston
05-11-2011, 02:54 PM
Yeah Angela!!! Entering is the hardest part. But is it such a great learning experience! I hope the critiques give you some good information to build on. Best of Luck to you in the wonderful journey!!!

Keith_A_Howe
05-11-2011, 02:57 PM
Angela, Thank you very much. For not letting me down, but more so for not letting yourself down, for not letting a busy life get in your way and stop you from doing something you really want. Everybody's life is filled with stuff they have to do, but too many people let that stop them from doing the stuff they wanna do. Also a HUGE HUGE thank you for your son. What better example can you give as a parent then being a role model who has dreams AND is willing to work hard to make those goals come true. It doesn't matter what the end results are - you already won.

Keith

Missy50
05-11-2011, 03:35 PM
Congrats Angela!

Tss1203
05-11-2011, 04:08 PM
good job Angela!

GregYager
05-11-2011, 04:37 PM
I'm hating your case and I haven't even seen it so I hope that helps. Good luck with the outcome and don't waste your time sitting on pins and needles because now you have to start working on next years entries. :D

Jeff_Dachowski
05-11-2011, 06:10 PM
Angela,
Just so you know, without a shadow of a doubt...I hate your case!

Jeff

DianeDavis
05-11-2011, 09:29 PM
I've got no "competition cred", but I'll hate your case and congratulate you.

Joe_Campanellie
05-12-2011, 12:49 AM
Yeah...let's all hate everyone's case! maybe it will help. Who knows.

ChontelleBrown
05-12-2011, 12:54 AM
Congratulations for entering, Angela. It is addicting and SUCH a learning experience. It is one of the things I credit for taking my business to the next level.

Whether you merit or not, it is a great accomplishment just to enter.

Here's sending a little case hate your way. ;)

Chontelle

Heather_L._Smith
05-12-2011, 02:29 AM
I'm totally going to hate your case for you, because I actually (kinda) like my case for the first time...here's to hoping that works out! I'm proud of you, girl!

Cassandra_Sullivan
05-12-2011, 02:47 AM
congrats Angela! I'll send a little hate your way, too. :)

Sarah_Johnston
05-12-2011, 02:50 AM
I am feelin' the HATE!!! Here is hoping it works for ya!!

J_Davidson
05-12-2011, 03:10 AM
I hate your case too!!! :-) (said with the utmost care)

Angela_Lawson
05-12-2011, 05:08 PM
Thanks all! I appreciate all the "ummm, hate". LOL!!! Here's to a great learning experience, and now I am really looking forward to next year. :)

Mark_Levesque
05-19-2011, 12:06 AM
Good job, Angela. It's a big step.