PDA

View Full Version : Issue with my IPC digital entry process

Christine_Walsh-Newton
05-06-2011, 01:27 PM
I entered 4 digital images in the Northeast District and all 4 were sealed.

Several days after the district, I received an email from the PPA that I had received seals and to make sure that I forwarded my images on to IPC, so I assumed that the records were all updated and I could do that.

I started the IPC registration process. The titles of all 4 images showed up with a notation in red that they had each sealed at the Northeast District. However, when I got to the page where the photo thumbnails are supposed to show, my first two images had NO thumbnail and there was an "upload image" button (just like when I entered districts). The other two images were showing their thumbnails and there was no upload button.

I went ahead and uploaded the same file that I had uploaded for districts, but this bothered me, so I called the customer service number to speak to someone.

I was assured that there was no problem and if there was a problem I wouldn't have been allowed to upload the file. I assured the rep that I uploaded the same exact file, but I'm really worried that my entry shows that I have "broken the seal" on those two images. Is there any way to double check this with someone?

The rep I talked to was kind and courteous, but I did not feel reassured about the status of my entry....

Sarah_Johnston
05-06-2011, 02:52 PM
Christine- If you call again speak with Colleen Sweeney. She is the IPC manager. Explain the situation and she will be able to double check everything for you. This is an evolving system and any little glitch needs to be reported so it can be addressed and corrected. Whether system error or operator error. This one sounds like system. Good luck @ IPC

Sarah_Johnston
05-06-2011, 07:52 PM
Just found out Colleen wont be in until Monday.

Christine_Walsh-Newton
05-07-2011, 03:08 PM
Thank you Sarah, I will call her. :)