PDA

View Full Version : Webinar Archives

LindaDowHayes
05-05-2011, 12:17 AM
Hi, I'm completely new to Forums and may not be in the correct topic. Can anyone tell me how I access the webinar archives? I just registered for the 6 month On-line Pass and received my pass#, but can't access any of the webinars. It asks me to register, but never asks for my pass#. I don't want to sign up incorrectly and be charged again. Help!

Linda_Gregory
05-05-2011, 02:09 AM
Linda, I'm not sure but you may get a better answer by calling the PPA offices in the morning. That section is tied in with yet separate from this section.

bwalker
05-05-2011, 01:48 PM
Hi, I'm completely new to Forums and may not be in the correct topic. Can anyone tell me how I access the webinar archives? I just registered for the 6 month On-line Pass and received my pass#, but can't access any of the webinars. It asks me to register, but never asks for my pass#. I don't want to sign up incorrectly and be charged again. Help!

Super easy Linda as follows:

1) Click on "My PPA" located on the left end of the horizontal menu bar
2) Click on "My Online Learning Pass" found on the left-side of the screen (on my screen 2nd link down)
3) You're there.

ChontelleBrown
05-05-2011, 02:23 PM
Linda,
Be sure you are logged in. Being logged into the forum doesn't necessarily mean you are logged into the PPA website (I learned the hard way).

Chontelle