PDA

View Full Version : Post Certification

sphimages
04-29-2011, 03:22 AM
Hi folks,
What is the next step after CPP? I sent an email to PPA indicating I would like to become more involved and volunteer but have had no response. I would like to learn what I need to do to become a liaison here in my state as well. Do we have a "hub area" for lack of a better term where one might learn about the whom, how, when, where etc. of opportunities after completing the CPP process? I have joined a local affiliate and plan to be involved there as well.
Thanks for any info, suggestions or contact information you can provide.
Sue

Heather_L._Smith
04-29-2011, 05:38 AM
Hi, Sue! Thanks so much for your willingness to volunteer! We need passionate people helping to move the CPP program forward. Have you filled out the liaison application yet? That's the best place to start, and can be found at www.certifiedphotographer.com. Typically, our liaisons are viewed annually, but if you're in a location that either has no liaison or pehaps an inactive one, or you're in a very large state with no coverage in your area, then we review those applications on a case by case basis. What state are you in?

suebird
04-29-2011, 01:27 PM
Just a quick heads up, it says they are not taking any applications yet for 2011.