PDA

View Full Version : Heart of America results

Keith_A_Howe
04-04-2011, 06:09 AM
Tonight was our HOA awards ceremony. It wasn't my best year but it was OK.
HOA awards
First Place Master's Animals
First Place Master's Non-event album
Second Place Master's multi-maker album - Holly & I

Nebraska awards - Holly and I both recieved Top Five Master's trophies and I received a Kodak Gallery award for my senior album

It was very very exciting for Holly and I to watch so many of the people we had worked with individually on competition prints, end up winning awards from HOA and from Nebraska. If I tried to list them all here we would miss somebody but it was a privilege to have some small input to their successes We thank each of them for trusting us enough to let us help.

Keith

DianeDavis
04-04-2011, 06:39 AM
Congratulations! You deserve every accolade- and even better when you coach your competition. You and Holly are my hero's on so many levels.

Rick_Massarini
04-04-2011, 07:32 AM
Tonight was our HOA awards ceremony. It wasn't my best year but it was OK.

Keith
You and Jeff ... both slacking this year - Just TWO first place trophies and and a Gallery Award - you should be ashamed of yourself !!!

No green on this part of my note except for personal envy on my part - two first places and a Gallery! - and on the District level! - good job !!! - Congratulations, Dude. You deserve it!

Linda_Gregory
04-04-2011, 02:23 PM
WAY TO GO! I think you could take bragging rights on many of the other entries that won awards!

Heather_L._Smith
04-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Nice work, Rookie!

Stephanie_Millner
04-04-2011, 02:52 PM
Congratulations, Keith & Holly!!! :)

StaceyDamon
04-04-2011, 03:53 PM
Congratulations to you both!!!

Tss1203
04-04-2011, 11:24 PM
congratulations to both of you!

Erin_L._Clark
04-05-2011, 12:12 AM
Congrats!!- I know you were instrumental in my comp. results this year- THANKS! :)