PDA

View Full Version : Review Images for CPP

cpp_upload
03-27-2011, 03:21 AM
Here is my link to please review my images! Any CC is welcomed!

Thank you for your time!

http://flickr.com/gp/61163368@N08/yb8L8p

I put my 20 images on flickr site. So you won't see who I am! The pictures look over sharpened on the flickr site.

GregYager
03-27-2011, 03:34 AM
That's a very impressive portfolio! Personally speaking I wouldn't change a thing providing that your percentage of portrait/wedding is correct.

That was refreshing to see.

Cindi_K_McDaniel
03-27-2011, 04:45 AM
Yes, very impressive! Something tells me we're looking at a future CPP here... I only saw two images that bothered me and one was the girl on the black background. I thought she would have been flattered more with short lighting. The other was the very last one because the catchlight in her right eye looks a bit odd to me, didn't quite land in a pleasing spot. Even with those two images, I really enjoyed this gallery! Best wishes!

Michael_Gan
03-27-2011, 05:07 AM
LOL. I can't look at these because, even tho you are in the anonymous area for CPP candidates, your website link is a dead giveaway as to who you are;)

Stephanie_Millner
03-27-2011, 10:04 AM
Lovely portfolio. I would pull #3 because of the hair - even though it's probably intentional, something tells me you have something better (neater) from that session. This should have no problem!

cpp_upload
03-27-2011, 04:14 PM
LOL. I can't look at these because, even tho you are in the anonymous area for CPP candidates, your website link is a dead giveaway as to who you are;)

Ok...stupidity is my middle name. I will figure out how to upload them so it is more anonymous. Ok...Here it is http://flickr.com/gp/61163368@N08/yb8L8p

Thanks for looking at my portfolio. I will make the adjustments to the comments above. Thank you so much for your time.

Should there be a ratio between both portrait and wedding? I can add more wedding.

GregYager
03-27-2011, 06:03 PM
The ratio has to match what you declare at the time you submit. If you declare 50% wedding and 50% portrait then half should be wedding and half should be portrait.

Howard_Kier
03-27-2011, 08:22 PM
Number 12 looks like it needs some color correction.

Joe_Galioto
03-27-2011, 11:49 PM
these are among the nicest cpp images i've seen posted

Rob_Wilson
03-28-2011, 01:00 AM
it would be great to see some family portraits to see your composition of family groups. These are great!

cpp_upload
03-28-2011, 03:38 AM
Thank you all for sharing your time and knowledge. My main focus is high seniors and a few weddings. I do shoot families, so you are right I should include an example. I will Change out some of the images to see if that adds to my portfolio. Thanks again for the help and positive comments. Back to chapter 10.

cpp_upload
04-06-2011, 03:13 AM
I am back!! I made some changes to my images. I have been trying to get these ready to submit for the April cutoff and then we get the information about the rules are changing. I really don't want to wait for June!

If any one has time to view my gallery again...I would greatly appreciate any feedback.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/61163368@N08/

Thanks again.