PDA

View Full Version : Attention New Certified Photographers...

GregYager
03-15-2011, 10:28 PM
If you just completed your final step in becoming certified you need to take advantage of that accomplishment by letting the world know.

Step 1 should be to add the logo to your web site and possibly include an announcement stating that you are now certified. I used information from the certifiedphotographer.com web site to give a brief description so my clients would know what it was.

Step 2 would be to type up a press release and submit it to your local newspapers. This is free advertising that people will actually read.

Step 3 Once your certificate arrives in the golden tube, promptly take it out and frame it. Place it on your wall where clients can see proof of your accomplishment.

Step 4 Wear your pin with pride. You earned it!

Congratulations to each and every one of you and thank you for taking the time to earn your certification.

Angela_Lawson
03-16-2011, 02:38 PM
And I second everything Greg just said! Well said Greg, and congratulations to all our newest CPP's!

Howard_Kier
03-16-2011, 04:26 PM
I'll add to what Greg said. In order to assist those who are currently working on their image submissions, please post your passing portfolio where other can view them. Once the gallery is available, please update the Passing Portfolios Thread (http://www.ppa.com/community/forums/showthread.php?t=21143) with a link to the gallery.