PDA

View Full Version : CC Image for Print Comp.

gailcarver
02-11-2011, 07:33 AM
Here is one I liked from a shoot today. This is almost straight out of the camera, and I know there is a couple distracting hairs around her eyes. But what else? I would love some feedback, especially in regards to print comp.

http://gailcarver.zenfolio.com/p361949868/e34edf9f3#h34edf9f3

Angela_Lawson
02-11-2011, 04:14 PM
Gail- I'm not a competition expert at all, but I'm not liking the crop on her. I think it needs to be tighter, maybe try flipping her, and getting those big baby blues up in the upper right quadrant. Just a thought.

JohnHeckler
02-11-2011, 04:17 PM
Nice image, cute kid for sure. Maybe consider a crop where she is less centered? Did you have a title in mind? The title could help with the story telling for this image.

gailcarver
02-11-2011, 04:25 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the suggestions! I have not done anything with this one yet. This was from a shoot yesterday. I just pulled the image up, and she has such beautiful eyes, I thought I would start here with critique before doing much just to see if it was worth the effort. I am so swamped right now, I did not want to start agonizing over an image that I love, just to have an objective viewer say it really could not go anywhere! I haven't gotten any good ideas about a title yet, other than "Goldilocks"

gailcarver
02-11-2011, 04:50 PM
Okay, I added one other image of her in the gallery. I also added one that is cropped and flipped of the first one.