PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the dates for photo submission

cpp_upload
01-27-2011, 05:47 PM
Several days ago there were deadlines listed here for certification photo submissions:

http://www.certifiedphotographer.com/cpp-certification/get-certified/submit-your-images/

I've notice the last couple of days, though, that these are missing and the application, when clicked, takes you to a page that says "Image Submissions are now closed".

I'd like to make some plans, but am wondering what happened or when/if this will change?

Thanks!

Michael_Gan
01-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Did you call Cristel Aprigliano at PPA headquarters?

cpp_upload
01-27-2011, 07:31 PM
I wasn't sure what to do, but I did just send an email.
Thanks!

Christel
01-27-2011, 11:25 PM
The image submission dates are located on the front page of www.certifiedphotographer.com.

"The Professional Photographic Certification Commission is pleased to announce the Image Submission Judging Dates for 2011. The following are deadlines for uploading images for the judging period:
Friday, February 18, 2011 at 5PM Eastern Time
Friday, April 22, 2011 at 5PM Eastern Time
Friday, June 24, 2011 at 12 PM Eastern Time
Friday, August 19, 2011 at 12 PM Eastern Time
Friday, October 21, 2011 at 5 PM Eastern Time
Candidates may submit images for the selected judging period by registering online using the Image Submission Application. The link to upload images electronically will be sent after registering. Registration will open approximately two weeks before the deadline."

As stated, registration and uploads open approximately two weeks before the deadline.

Thanks!