PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

GregYager
01-19-2011, 06:33 AM
I just wanted to say thank you to all the incredible photographers that signed my loan collection book at Imaging this week. You turned a valuable resource into a priceless momento.

A special thank you to my friends from the ROK(Korea). I loved the time I spent in your country and I look forward to my next visit. I hear it's changed a lot since I was there in 1987 :) You had some really great work on display this week and I can hardly wait to see what you submit next year.

DianeDavis
01-19-2011, 09:12 AM
Greg,
You'll need to come to CA and get my signature for your collection to be complete :P

Christine_Walsh-Newton
01-19-2011, 10:57 AM
Are you still there? I am friends with Jill Davidson who is at IUSA, she has 2 loan prints in the book (her first) and I know she'd be tickled to be asked to sign - I could connect you two...

Nevermind - I think it's over - didn't realize what date it was...

GregYager
01-19-2011, 01:57 PM
Christine, I met Jill and she was very happy to sign her images in the book. To be honest everyone I asked was thrilled to do so. We're flying directly to our state convention today so hopefully I'll be able to collect a few more signatures while I'm there.

Diane, I hope to be in California in the very near future so I'll hit you up for an autograph when I make it to your neck of the woods.