PDA

View Full Version : Who's Getting What?

Keith_A_Howe
01-13-2011, 04:47 PM
Might be a little late to start this but lets hear who is getting a degree this year. The ones I know are

Jackie Haggerty and Carolle Dachowski, Master of Photography
Betsy Finn, Photographic Craftsman

Who else?

Keith

Betsy_Finn
01-13-2011, 04:50 PM
I got my craftsman last year :)

Liz Vance, however... is getting her Craftsman this year!

GregYager
01-13-2011, 04:53 PM
He has Partsheimer Betsy. Kinda like Alzheimer but not quite as bad. :D

Keith_A_Howe
01-13-2011, 05:22 PM
That's right Betsy, because you wore the Jessica rabbit dress.

Keith

Linda_Gregory
01-13-2011, 06:01 PM
Ohhh, Jessica Rabbit dress! Gonna wear it again this year? *snicker giggle chortle*

Keith_A_Howe
01-13-2011, 06:25 PM
Ohhh, Jessica Rabbit dress! Gonna wear it again this year? *snicker giggle chortle*

No, she loaned it to me.

Keith

Jeff_Dachowski
01-13-2011, 06:51 PM
this year, I'm not getting nuthin!

Joe_Campanellie
01-13-2011, 07:28 PM
Me either Jeff...used up my rabbits foot after last year...!

Keith_A_Howe
01-13-2011, 07:35 PM
Let's see everyone who feels sorry for Jeff and Joe raise your right hands . . . anyone? . . . anyone care at all? . . . you, you there in the back, you care? No? You were just scratching your head? . . . last chance . . . no one huh? Just what I thought.

Keith

Joe_Campanellie
01-13-2011, 08:36 PM
Too funny Keith...!

Joe_Galioto
01-13-2011, 10:55 PM
I'm getting out of nj
And getting to meet some of my forum family
Face to face
joe

GregYager
01-14-2011, 02:24 PM
When are you flying in Joe?

KirkDarling
01-14-2011, 03:30 PM
Might be a little late to start this but lets hear who is getting a degree this year. The ones I know are

Jackie Haggerty and Carolle Dachowski, Master of Photography
Betsy Finn, Photographic Craftsman

Who else?

Keith

Jackie's a rockstar. Her new residential studio is even in the best of the local historical neighborhoods, occupying one of the historical mansions.

I knew her when.

Jeff_Dachowski
01-14-2011, 03:48 PM
Jackie's a rockstar.
I knew her when.

I know her NOW....

Jackie_Haggerty
01-19-2011, 04:36 PM
Jackie's a rockstar. Her new residential studio is even in the best of the local historical neighborhoods, occupying one of the historical mansions.

I knew her when.

I know her NOW....

You both are so funny! I had no idea these posts were here until Jeff told me while in San Antonio!

Getting a degree was a great honor, but the education all of those attending is even greater- when you apply what you learned.

Something else that was very cool - I saw a lot of new ourppa'ers making new friends, a new 'group' developed, new friendships formed. It was fun to watch, having been one of the 'originals' here and growing a family of photographic friends from the same source.

The ourppa forum is a nice place and has an even greater purpose than answering questions - it also builds friendships and those here that attended the convention got a GREAT award in that. :)

GregYager
01-19-2011, 04:56 PM
We got a lot of great information. We made some new friends. I got to call Joe G. A schmuck in person :) It doesn't get much better than that.

Mark_Katz
01-19-2011, 06:57 PM
We got a lot of great information. We made some new friends. I got to call Joe G. A schmuck in person :) It doesn't get much better than that.

That's funny! I did hear quite a bit of Yiddish around the convention center (surprisingly). I think many people use Yiddish words and don't even realize that they are doing it.

Hey Greg... you do know exactly what you said means, right? :D:D:eek:

DianeDavis
01-19-2011, 08:45 PM

I knew her when.

Ditto- Kirk (though not as well as you did )

Marc_Benjamin
01-19-2011, 09:01 PM
I know her NOW....

If I'm lucky, I might end up getting to know her in the future lol.

Jackie, that M.Photog really looks good on your sig line.

Joe_Galioto
01-19-2011, 10:39 PM
Mark
Feh!
Yeah I got to meet Greg, he's a bit mishegas
We shleped over to Denny's for a nosh with his shiksa wife
Greg's got a lot of chutzpah
I could just plots!
He talks a good spiel
Gregs the forum yente
He needs a good kick in the tokhis
Oy vey what a putz
Joe

Cindi_K_McDaniel
01-20-2011, 01:35 AM
I got my Craftsman and got to hang with some VERY COOL people! It was great meeting Greg, Cindy, Joe, Amy and her hubby!!!

GregYager
01-20-2011, 02:04 AM
Mark
Feh!
I could just plots!
He talks a good spiel
Gregs the forum yente
Oy vey what a putz
Joe

Where's a good translator when you need one?!?! :rolleyes:

Tss1203
01-20-2011, 02:41 AM
it seems this thread has been hijacked ;)

Yeah, we had a great time chattin' it up w/everyone. Learned more during our convos than I did in the classes....

Hey Greg and Joe-just wanted to tell y'all that Todd and I made it all the way home w/o bickering. :) First vacation in 11 years that we didn't fight :) Now, I make no promises for next time though, lol!

Joe_Galioto
01-20-2011, 02:45 AM
Amy
We enjoyed spending some time with you and
Mr ah (lol)
Joe

GregYager
01-20-2011, 02:48 AM
it seems this thread has been hijacked ;)

Really?!?!

It was Keith's thread and he's too busy to defend it right now so it was bound to be hijacked sooner or later.

Glad to hear you didn't try to throw each other out of the plane or anything of that nature. Wish you could have stayed for the last party......it was....ummmm...interesting.....really!

Tss1203
01-20-2011, 02:55 AM
you too, Joe! Love that wife of yours :)

Hmm....you may have to tell me what "interesting" means, Greg ;) Yeah, Todd and I decided that next year we have to stay for the whole thing, at least.

Rick_Massarini
01-20-2011, 03:27 AM
Mark
Feh!
I could just plots!
He talks a good spiel
Gregs the forum yente
Oy vey what a putz
Joe

Really !!! :rolleyes:

GregYager
01-20-2011, 03:33 AM
Really !!! :rolleyes:

It's the one word that can say so much:D

It was good meeting you Rick and I'm looking forward to New Orleans.

Rick_Massarini
01-20-2011, 03:37 AM
Really !

Sorry - after the other night, I just can't help myself !

And thanks to everyone who helped with the print exhibit. We couldn't have done it without your help !

And if anyone wants to sign up to hang the prints again next year in N'Awlins - give me a call and I'll get you on the list !

Tss1203
01-20-2011, 12:57 PM
Hey Rick, we had those prints down in 1 hour and 12 minutes :)

Rick_Massarini
01-20-2011, 05:54 PM
Actually, from when we actually started pulling them down to when they were all in the crates was only about 45 minutes - that's a new record ! With getting organized and everything it was an hour and some minutes. We had them packed up crated, the carts shrink wrapped, and ready to go in just over 2 hours. This was a record for the take down ! It usually takes an hour and a half to take them down and another hour or o to finish the packing up. The crew did a GREAT job ! Thanks everyone!

And for Greg - another --- Really !!!