PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a room mate and possibly a buddy ticket

photogirl12605
01-03-2011, 07:14 AM
Hello all!
If you still need a room mate I would love to room with other females. I am married 29 year old professional female photographer. I just found out about the ImagingUSA on New Years Eve. It sounds amazing! BUT my husband just lost his job so I am trying to see what the cost is before I totally commit. I am looking at just going the 16-18th. If you can email me the cost of sharing a room with you and the cost of sharing your ticket that would be awesome!
Thanks so much!
Jessica Monnich
To check me out to see that I am not a crazy person here is my website too...
www.jessicamonnichphotography.com

ephotoevents
01-03-2011, 03:27 PM
Dear Jessica I have a buddy pass. The cost is US$ 109.5. If you are interested please let me know. You can pay me at the registration desk on january 16th at the convention center and I will give you de buddy pass. My email is planchartarismendi@gmail.com, phone number 305.647.5113

lauramhill
01-04-2011, 06:08 AM
I have a ticket but need someone to share a room with. Im flyin in 15-19. and would like to stay somewhere within walking distance and free breakfast, but nothing fancy. I'm 32 non smoking female Married looking to share costs. I have some great deals online, just need someone to share before i commit.
let me know if interested,
Laura Hill
Laura Hill Photography
hillfamx3@yahoo.com

ppaforums123
01-05-2011, 07:47 AM
hi laura (or other interested female),

saw your request and am also thinking of sharing a room. arriving 14-19 and have already booked hol. inn/riverwalk, @ 109/nt +tx, no brkfst, or alternately, comfort suites at $95/nt, incl. brkfst, but not by riverwalk. pls call me 763-540-0399 to discuss if interested. lv detailed msg. i'm a new member as well/non smoker. thanks. barb