PDA

View Full Version : Good Room Deal for Imaging

Joe_Campanellie
12-27-2010, 02:40 PM
Never really had time to take care of this before Christmas. Wife sat down yesterday and did some searching. She found a nice deal at the Best Western Sunset Suites-Riverwalk.

It's about a three block walk. Two blocks over and one down. Through Priceline.com she got a King Suite for $69.99. For that price I can walk a little. Don't have a free breakfast but the buffet is only $3.75. And close enough not to need a shuttle. We have to get all dressed for Monday for the PPA-POY Awards, ASP banquet, and the Kodak Elite reception. If we have to...we'll take a cab over.

I know...I was there for the ice storm and getting back and forth from the hotels was a real challenge. But...I'm going to be really optimistic here and believe that can never happen again.

Might even find it a little cheaper if you don't want a King.

Heartdog
12-27-2010, 08:11 PM
I got a handicapped room for that price there : ) So cool, and 3 blocks is nothing for me with my Assistance dog co-pilot ha ha!

Joe_Campanellie
12-28-2010, 12:44 AM
With waiting so late I was really surprised my wife found something like that. She's usually pretty good at searching out and finding a good deal on the internet.