PDA

View Full Version : Looking for advice and a buddy pass

shelbyswt02
12-22-2010, 10:53 PM
This is my first trip to ImagingUSA and really don't know what to expect. First off, I am really interested in purchasing a buddy pass from someone if they have one! This way you get half your money back and I get to go too! :)

Here are some of my questions about the expo:

1. At WPPI, some instructors do hands on training/shooting during the classes, do they do that at ImagingUSA?

2. Do people put together little shoots for others to participate in during the expo?

3. Do I need to bring my camera with my to class? Or is more of a hassle to haul around.

4. If you've been before, would you recommend the pre-con classes? And if so, which ones?

Thanks a million for ready my thread! Please let me know if you have a buddy pass I can buy from you and if you can throw some advice my way. :)

Thanks!

Shelby
shelbytavern@yahoo.com

goodday2day
12-28-2010, 10:23 PM
I have been to Imaging USA. I don't normally see them do hands on. Mostly, you are in the audience taking notes.
2. Sometimes you can participate in little shoots. So, bring your camera.
3. Yes, bring camera. It is a hassel to haul around. But, you will be happy you did. Sometimes, the people in the trade show help me to understand more things about my camera.
4. I do attend some pre-con classes. It just depends on which ones suit your type of photography.
I am looking to split the cost with someone. The cost now is 269. So, we would both pay 134.50.

Let me know. Hope I was helpful. You can email me at goodday2day@aol.com
I am a member and I live in houston.
www.marshaandersonphotography.com

studio220
12-31-2010, 03:54 AM
If you haven't split yet, I have a Buddy pass needing to split.
Please email me:
studio220s@yahoo.com
or call 304.209.0357

Marlee Fitzgerald