PDA

View Full Version : North Central District Judging

Keith_A_Howe
11-02-2010, 11:10 PM
I just got this email.

Entry Deadline for PPA North Central District Photographic Competition at HOA is March 21,2011........Start naming those prints or digital files NOW. All new rules are available on the PPA web site and will be available on the HOAPPA site as soon as our Juror selections are formally approved. I'll let you know when that happens. The two day judging is March 31 and April 1. The Conference starts Saturday April 2nd through Monday April 4th.

Sarah_Johnston
12-09-2010, 04:06 AM
I am excited. I have never been to HOA. Now that we are joined as a District I have a reason to go!!

KellyLynne2010
12-23-2010, 06:42 PM
Is there a place or thread in the forums that can give me step by step rundown for how to enter my first image? (will probably submit digital). Yes I read the rules, just looking for more specifics.

Keith_A_Howe
12-28-2010, 04:00 AM
Sarah hope to see you there!

Kelly - There have been lots of help to others here over the years. I do not think there are any specific threads on how to enter but there are several here that will help as they get time. Are you going to IUSA in Jan? If so contact Sarah Johnston about a time slot for print mentoring, that would be a big help to you. Also check out the T12E series of threads under print competition. We will be reviving and continuing these before long as people are getting a bit of time back after Christmas. GOOD LUCK!