PDA

View Full Version : First time attendee...possible roomate

JeremyEllsworth
10-26-2010, 09:53 PM
Greetings,

I am considering joining PPA and would be attending Imaging USA from the 15th through the 18th. I am 32, a non smoker, and would love to be able to share a hotel room with someone to cut the cost down. I know several of you have posted looking for roommates and I was not sure who was still needing someone. So if you could let me know I would appreciate it.

I have not made any reservations yet as I am still trying to decide if the trip is worth the cost. So any information on the convention would be appreciated as well.

Thanks for your time and input. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Jeremy

jesusgarcia
11-09-2010, 12:12 AM
Hello Jeremy,

My name is Jesus Garcia from California. This will also be my first time attending Imaging USA. I am 50 and also a non smoker. Would be interested on sharing the hotel room expense.

Let me know if you would be interested on contacting me directly.

Thank you.

Jesus

Rick_Massarini
11-09-2010, 07:16 AM
Again, my standard warning that I have posted many times... Please be careful when arranging for room-mates on this forum. This is an open forum, so be careful who you arrange rooming with. You never know who is out there and you don't want to end up being a victim !!! I would make sure that I knew the person - or someone that I knew knows the other person - before I would agree to a room sharing arrangement.

I've taught Judo, Karate, Aikido and Kung Fu, but I still would not agree to room with someone I did not know and trust. No amount of training can help you when you're asleep !!!

SRFolino
11-11-2010, 09:10 PM
54 year old male, non-smoker, have a room at the Hyatt Thursday night thru Wednesday morning. My wife will be joining me Tuesday night. Looking for a roomate for Thur thru Wed am.