PDA

View Full Version : Must-attend event.

Johan_Dermaut
08-12-2005, 07:31 AM
Hi All,

I live in Brussels, Belgium and I would like to attend a photography event. Since I have to pay for a plane ticket (and hotel, and attendance fees, and entrance fees, and ...), the trip has to be "worth it".

So, my question is: which is the one photography event organized in the United States or elsewhere I must attend.

Thanks in advance.

Johan

Al_Hopper
08-12-2005, 03:35 PM
Johan,

There is no question that the must-attend event for a professional photographer is Imaging USA.

Imaging USA 2006 is thousands of talented photographers; 400+ booths at the Imaging Expo; the Super Program featuring highly acclaimed fine portrait photographer Phillip Stewart Charis; 65+ educational sessions for portrait, wedding, commercial, and sports & event photographers; 2,500 award-winning images on display in the International Print Exhibit; and 3 of the industry’s biggest and best parties (one hosted by Texas Professional Photographers!) And as if that wasn’t enough, Imaging USA 2006 also boasts 4 brand-new features:

NEW! Adobe Photoshop for Photographers track – brand new for 2006 and only at Imaging USA, this is three solid days of Adobe experts sharing Photoshop tips, techniques, secrets, shortcuts, and some basics too – for anyone who feels behind the curve, or anyone who wants to get in front of it.

NEW! Sports & Event Photographers Conference (SEPCON) – this exciting conference is co-locating with Imaging USA in 2006! Find out how sports and event photographers are increasing their business, growing their profits, handling on-site workflow, and more.

NEW! Commercial Photography Conference – designed to boost the careers of commercial pros, this conference is brand new for 2006 and will address concerns and issues that commercial photographers deal with on a regular basis.

NEW! 2 for 1 Buddy Pass - Only $189* gives you and a friend full access to everything Imaging USA has to offer! ($189 is the member rate for PPA, IAPEP and CPI members; non-members can get the 2-for-1 Buddy Pass for $349.)

You should attend Imaging USA because it is completely focused on helping professional photographers get the business and technical education and inspiration they need to succeed!

Imaging USA is being held January 22-24, 2006 in Austin, Texas – hope to see you there! For more information and details on how to register, visit www.imagingusa.org or call 888-260-0016.

Al Hopper, PPA