PDA

View Full Version : OK guys! What now???

Cindi_K_McDaniel
10-08-2010, 06:35 PM
I just earned enough merits to go for my Craftsman's Degree! Hurray for me! So, what's the next step? Do I just call PPA and tell them or is there an application somewhere that I need to submit... Thanks ahead of time for you help on this!

Keith_A_Howe
10-08-2010, 07:35 PM
PPA will contact you. I think November 1 is the deadline to earn merits for getting a degree the following Jan but I could be wrong about that. If you haven't heard from them by November 1rst then I would call. Or if you can't wait call now. After all they work for you.
keith

Joe_Galioto
10-08-2010, 07:57 PM
congrats cindi!
hoping to be there to see you walk across the stage
joe

Christel
10-08-2010, 08:20 PM
Congratulations!

Keith is correct. We will be contacting you within the next few weeks. While November 1st is the deadline for affiliates to get us their merit requests, we work hard to notify all eligible candidates as soon after November 1st as we can.

Thanks!

Keith_A_Howe
10-08-2010, 08:38 PM
Anybody ever wonder if PPA staff moniters the forum? I think Christel's quick response to Cindi's question proves that they do.

Keith

Cindi_K_McDaniel
10-08-2010, 10:04 PM
I do have one more question... I noticed on my profile that the merits I earned with the webinars are not included in the merits total. They are there, just not counted or so it appears. Should I worry?

George_Hawkins
10-08-2010, 10:30 PM
Congratulations!

Keith is correct. We will be contacting you within the next few weeks. While November 1st is the deadline for affiliates to get us their merit requests, we work hard to notify all eligible candidates as soon after November 1st as we can.

Thanks!

Seeing you, reminds me I need to send in my CPP renewal form of continuing education! I have adequate for this 5-year anniversary!

Joe_Campanellie
10-08-2010, 10:49 PM
Yeah...I was just going to say if she wanted to be sure to call Christel but before I coulld Christel answered her question.

Congrats on your accomplishment...!

Cindi_K_McDaniel
10-08-2010, 10:50 PM
Thank you guys!!!

Keith_A_Howe
10-08-2010, 11:05 PM
I do have one more question... I noticed on my profile that the merits I earned with the webinars are not included in the merits total. They are there, just not counted or so it appears. Should I worry?

Cindi, Did you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page? That's where the grand total is. Each kind of merit is listed and totaled seperately. I don't know about merits for webinars but I think somebody somewhere said they get added at the end of the year. So if they aren't included in your grand total then just call Christel and she can clear it up for you.

Keith

Cindi_K_McDaniel
10-09-2010, 02:28 AM
Looks like I'll have to call because they aren't added to the grand total. I actually called before I invested in the webinars to ask what the deadline was to get them done in time to count for the craftsman this year... I will give them a call on Monday and hopefully get it straightened out! Thanks for your help Keith!

DianeDavis
10-09-2010, 03:07 AM
Congratulations, Cindi!

Cindi_K_McDaniel
10-09-2010, 04:14 AM
Thanks so much Diane!

Christel
10-09-2010, 05:20 PM
Looks like I'll have to call because they aren't added to the grand total. I actually called before I invested in the webinars to ask what the deadline was to get them done in time to count for the craftsman this year... I will give them a call on Monday and hopefully get it straightened out! Thanks for your help Keith!

Cindi,

You don't need to call. I ran the report and you're listed on the latest report. I'm not sure why you may not see these on your personal report, but I've got you on mine. You'll be receiving a notification shortly.

Thanks!

Cindi_K_McDaniel
10-11-2010, 08:25 PM
Thank Christel... I actually ended up calling earlier today and Rachel was very helpful! You guys ROCK!!!