PDA

View Full Version : Buddy Pass and Room Sharing for Imaging 2011!

CrystalBlack
08-25-2010, 04:09 PM
Hi, I am really interested in going to Imaging this year, but can’t afford to do so with out a someone to spit the costs with! I was looking at staying at the Holiday Inn, even though it is a little bit of a walk, it’s half of the price! (Google Maps says about 10 min.) Also, I was hoping to find someone that was going to be getting there early for the Pre Convention classes or SEPCON. Let me know if you are interested!

Crystal

PS. Looking for female, non-smoker. Thanks.

norabohanon
08-25-2010, 07:02 PM
Hi Crystal,

I have a room booked at the Grand Hyatt Saturday, Jan 15 thru Tuesday, Jan 18 and am looking to share with 2 other girls (cost is approx $80/night per person).

I'm 32, from Chicago and strictly weddings and acting headshots :) let me know if interested. I do not have a pass yet to the convention...

-Nora

exposuresstudio
09-12-2010, 04:19 PM
Hi Nora,
Not sure if Crystal, will take you up on that offer. But I think I might be interested. And I have a friend who will be going (this is her first year with ppa).

i'm 24, married, don't smoke, i shoot mostly seniors....i haven't gotten my pass for convention yet.

my friend is 24 also, and doesn't smoke

you can email me if interested lacey@exposuresstudio.com

-lacey

SRFolino
11-02-2010, 05:53 PM
Not a female but have a room at the Hyatt Thursday night through Tuesday night looking for 1-2 roomies.

empirepv
12-15-2010, 05:22 PM
Hi Crystal.

I'm also looking for a roomie. I haven't booked a room yet but I'm going up from the 12-19. I'm male/33/ non smoker and will be out most of the day at the workshops and tradeshow. Let me know if you're interested.