PDA

View Full Version : Comments anywhere anyone

Sara_Goodnick
07-10-2010, 12:29 AM
I posted my images a few weeks before the submission deadline, but never received any comments on any of them. Am I looking in the wrong place? I can find them after a search, but there are no comments at all. Thanks!

DianeDavis
07-10-2010, 01:59 AM
There could be a bunch of reasons- including that people aren't available. Would you paste in the link here and I'm sure you'll get feedback (even if it is late).

Keith_A_Howe
07-12-2010, 03:42 PM
I rarely if ever look at the galleries. To me they just aren't as user friendly. Plus when I log onto the forum I can tell at a glance if there is something new posted in a thread. The galleries I have to go looking for. It's not easy and quick. So unless I make extra special effort to search, I don't know if somebody has posted something wanting feedback.

Keith

Michael_Gan
07-12-2010, 06:36 PM
Most who post in the gallery under the certification section have been posting a note in the forum as the cpp_upload account. This would alert all of us in the "New Posts" that images are posted.

It would be crazy to upload 20 images on this forum side, especially when there's at least 1000 of you who are going for certification by January;)