PDA

View Full Version : I feel like a little kid

Mark_Katz
07-01-2010, 10:01 PM
I took the exam and uploaded images last week. I haven't felt this jumpy since the night before summer camp (many, many, many moons ago). I fall asleep thinking about it and wake in the night thinking about it. I don't have this feeling before shooting a huge event with 500 people. Not even if there are 2 in one day.

Is this normal? :(

I did just get the results of the test in the mail. Passed :)

Now how much more sleep do I lose until I hear about the image review? :eek:

Joe_Campanellie
07-01-2010, 11:07 PM
Is this normal...just means it meant a lot to you if you were that nervous.

Congratulations...!

Missy50
07-01-2010, 11:39 PM
Congrats Mark!!!

CindyShaver
07-28-2010, 05:20 AM
Congratulations for passing the test!

Marc_Benjamin
07-28-2010, 07:33 AM
Excited much? lol

dana_nordlund
07-28-2010, 12:08 PM
Congratulations on passing the test Mark. I always tell people that the test is the second hardest part, THE hardest part is the waiting after you've sent you images in ; )

Please remember that you can not use the CPP designation until it is official, it is not official until you receive the results of your image submission. Certification is a two part process.

Good luck

Mark_Katz
07-28-2010, 01:33 PM
Please remember that you can not use the CPP designation until it is official, it is not official until you receive the results of your image submission. Certification is a two part process.

Good luck

Actually, I received the image results on the 12th (passed) which I mentioned in another thread. This is a relatively old thread. But thank you!

dana_nordlund
07-28-2010, 03:03 PM
Very Cool, Congratulations, now you get to use the super secret hand shake, ok, I'm kidding, there is no super secret hand shake (or is there?)

Mark_Katz
07-28-2010, 03:50 PM
Dana, I looked all over the package, but I only received the pin, diploma, some stickers and a congratulatory letter. If there is info on the secret handshake, then they hid it pretty darned well :D

glenncope
08-11-2010, 03:46 AM
Congrats! Come to the CPP meeting at IUSA in San Antonio and the secret handshake will be revealed!

Rick_Massarini
08-12-2010, 08:55 AM
Congrats! Come to the CPP meeting at IUSA in San Antonio and the secret handshake will be revealed!

Glenn, CALL ME !!!