PDA

View Full Version : Forum CPP Images

Roger_Williams
06-07-2010, 09:34 PM
OK, I spent some time going through the CPP images on the forum and Heather and Michael have commented on some of them and provided info as to why they should not be submitted. The majority of the images do not have any comments and I really did not see any comments like this is a good example that should pass. So in reading between the lines, the images without comments, are they be default, images that should pass or are they just images that were not commented on?

I plan to post some images in the CPP image area and I would hope that all of them get comments, good or bad. We still have a couple of weeks before the next review date (June 25) so minor fixes or new images could be submitted.

Michael_Gan
06-08-2010, 06:06 AM
Personally, I try to make remarks on the images that I really don't think would be accepted, due to time constraints. I will try to answer at least a yes for those I think would possibly make it. I did that before, but hadn't lately.

Dawn_Nicholas
06-17-2010, 07:24 PM
The 'galleries' page on the forum seems to have disappeared...am I just unable to find it today for some reason or was it taken down?

Betsy_Finn
06-17-2010, 09:59 PM
We're in the middle of some forum rearrangements. I'll look into that.

Betsy_Finn
06-17-2010, 10:42 PM
Yup, as I thought. The galleries haven't disappeared, don't worry. For some reason the link in the menu disappeared (I have someone looking into fixing that)

For now.... use this link: http://www.ppa.com/community/photopost/

Dawn_Nicholas
06-18-2010, 01:42 AM
Thanks Betsy!