PDA

View Full Version : Probelms with Registration?

Jeff_Dachowski
04-30-2010, 03:45 PM
Hi Folks,
I am trying to register a case today before the deadline and cant get it passed page 2. Is anyone else having an issue?
Jeff

Michael_Gan
04-30-2010, 06:34 PM
Since it's deadline time, I would guess the circuit boards are pretty jammed right now.

Jeff_Dachowski
04-30-2010, 07:19 PM
ok, I spoke with the source- Jim Dingwell. If you are entering a PO case and an EI case, you MUST do them at the same time. You cannot press submit on the form unless you have filled out and uploaded BOTH cases. Unless of course you dont mind waiting until next year to submit your entry!!

Jeff

Rick_Massarini
04-30-2010, 07:42 PM
So you can't enter your PO case and later decide that you also want to enter an EI case and send it in separate as a late entry ??? I already sent in my PO case but I was undecided if I wanted to enter the EI this year and figured that I still had until the late deadline to make that (pricier) last minute decision...

Jeff_Dachowski
04-30-2010, 08:40 PM
So you can't enter your PO case and later decide that you also want to enter an EI case and send it in separate as a late entry ??? I already sent in my PO case but I was undecided if I wanted to enter the EI this year and figured that I still had until the late deadline to make that (pricier) last minute decision...
Rick,
I would think this will be addressed next year, but for this year, that is how it is. Speaking with Jim, I am sure my case will be accepted, and I am sure as things come up they can fix little things like that. Now, If I can only get my EI images to be accepted....!
Jeff

Rick_Massarini
05-01-2010, 01:26 AM
Well, I guess that makes my EI entry decision for me - what the heck, I hated all of the images anyway...

Barry_Hayes
05-07-2010, 06:33 AM
I think one of the problems is that the word "entries" is used and not clearly specified. I took "entry to mean "print", not case. Of course that could just be me, but maybe that is something to clarify for the future.

Joe_Campanellie
05-08-2010, 11:07 PM
Maybe it's just the system "hating" your case for you...!

Sorry Jeff...just couldn't resist.